My Boston Gal and Ivanavinalot were the fancied runners in Sunday's $150,000 Davona Dale Stakes (gr. II) that drew a field of five 3-year-old fillies at Gulfstream Park, but it was Yell and jockey John Velazquez who did all the hollering.
Most Popular Stories
- TJC Acquires Majority Interest in Blood-Horse
- Insights on Jockey Club's Purchase of B-H
- Charles Town, Oaklawn Cancel Friday Cards
- New Round of Casino Bidding OK'd in New York
- Dr. Tony Ryan Book Award Semifinalists Named
- Baffert: Dortmund is 'Figuring it Out'
- McCarron Named New Trainer at Merryland Farm
- Churchill Weighs In on Its Racing Operations
- Horton Considers Rebel for Take Charge Brandi
- North Dakota May Owe Bankrupt ADW Millions