My Boston Gal and Ivanavinalot were the fancied runners in Sunday's $150,000 Davona Dale Stakes (gr. II) that drew a field of five 3-year-old fillies at Gulfstream Park, but it was Yell and jockey John Velazquez who did all the hollering.
Most Popular Stories
- BloodHorse.com Has a New Look
- Chasing Landaluce
- U.S. Horses Face Tough Test in Hong Kong
- Horizontal Navigation: Breeding Tab
- Haskin: Dr. Fager, Where Are You?
- Mucho Macho Man to Race in 2014
- And They're Off: Hollywood Park Farewell
- Hialeah May Push for Thoroughbred License
- Butler Gets Five-Year Suspension
- Ramseys Ready for Claiming Crown