Sam-Son Farm homebred Strike Softly capitalized on fast fractions to win Sunday's CAN$186,700 Hendrie Stakes (Can-III) by four lengths at Woodbine.
Sam-Son Farm homebred Strike Softly, a three-time stakes winner in 2006, will make her 4-year-old debut in Sunday's $150,000 Hendrie Stakes (Can-III) at Woodbine.
Harlequin Ranches' Gold Strike has been established as the 9-5 morning line favorite over nine Canadian-bred 3-year-old filly rivals for Sunday's $500,000 Labatt Woodbine Oaks.
Jockey Javier Castellano will ride Ready and Alluring in Sunday's $500,000 Labatt Woodbine Oaks, the premier event for Canadian-bred 3-year-old fillies at Woodbine. Ready and Alluring could face as many as 10 challengers in the 1 1/8-mile race.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah 'Just Cruising' in Workout
- USDA Officials Address American Horse Council
- Live Stream of Welfare Summit Offered July 8
- TOBA Names Top Owners, Breeders for 2014
- Big Blue Kitten Takes United Nations
- Shaman Ghost Rallies to Take Queen's Plate
- Favorite Tale Upsets Champion Work All Week
- Filly is First Winner for Albertus Maximus
- American Pharoah to Haskell
- Lady Eli Sparkles in Belmont Oaks