Surprising Rosberg tagged Krazy Koffee at the wire to capture the $100,000 British Columbia Premiers Stakes (Can-III) by a neck at Hastings Park Oct. 12.
A February-born Singspiel colt out of champion racemare Bosra Sham set the Tattersalls sale ring alight in Newmarket Friday night when selling for 525,000 guineas to Sheik Mohammed at the December Foal Sale.
According to a published report in Great Britain, Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum has agreed to purchase the bloodstock interests of Eydon Hall Farm, the internationally successful racing and breeding operation put together by the late Gerald Leigh.
One of England's top breeders has died.
The top two buyers at Keeneland's recently completed September yearling sale are already topping the board at another auction. Demi O'Byrne, who spent $18,750,000 at Keeneland, bought the highest-priced horse at Tuesday's session of Tattersalls Houghton yearling sale.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Smooth in Six Furlong Work
- Twilight Son to Cheveley Park in 2017
- Kentucky Derby Winner Monarchos Dies
- Klosterman’s Legacy Continues at Fasig-Tipton
- Malibu Moon, Tapit Colts Could Shine at F-T
- Trainer Baird Reaches Win 2,000
- Keen Ice Confirmed for Breeders' Cup Classic
- Cinco Charlie to Spendthrift Farm
- Curlin Colt Sells for $350,000 at F-T October
- Arc Winner Found Could Run in BC Classic