Surprising Rosberg tagged Krazy Koffee at the wire to capture the $100,000 British Columbia Premiers Stakes (Can-III) by a neck at Hastings Park Oct. 12.
A February-born Singspiel colt out of champion racemare Bosra Sham set the Tattersalls sale ring alight in Newmarket Friday night when selling for 525,000 guineas to Sheik Mohammed at the December Foal Sale.
According to a published report in Great Britain, Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum has agreed to purchase the bloodstock interests of Eydon Hall Farm, the internationally successful racing and breeding operation put together by the late Gerald Leigh.
One of England's top breeders has died.
The top two buyers at Keeneland's recently completed September yearling sale are already topping the board at another auction. Demi O'Byrne, who spent $18,750,000 at Keeneland, bought the highest-priced horse at Tuesday's session of Tattersalls Houghton yearling sale.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah 'Went Great' in Slop at CD
- Distinctiv Passion Wires Field in Los Angeles
- Filly First Winner for Twirling Candy
- Mulhall, Former Racing Manager, Dies at 76
- Top-Quality Catalog for JRHA Select Sale
- Empire Dreams Rallies to Win Commentator
- Dinerman New Emerald Downs Announcer
- Unbeaten Karpino Romps in German Guineas
- Record Average at MM Weanling Sale
- Gulfstream Starter Bonus Tied to Field Size