Sunderland Holding Inc., the company of the Hong Kong-based Tsui family, owner of 2009 European Horse of the Year Sea The Stars, has agreed to sponsor the Pretty Polly Stakes (Ire-I), scheduled for June 28 at the Curragh.
Camelot kept his perfect record intact and notched his third classic of the season when he powered to a two-length victory in the $1,614,500 Dubai Duty Free Irish Derby (Ire-I) at the Curragh June 30.
Most Improved took command two furlongs from home and charged to an impressive three-quarter-length victory in the $387,500 St. James's Palace Stakes (Eng-I) at Royal Ascot June 19.
Lucayan, upset winner of the Poule d'Essai des Poulains (Fr-I), and Power, winner of the Abu Dhabi Irish Two Thousand Guineas (Ire-I) will square off in the St. James's Palace Stakes (Eng-I) at Royal Ascot June 19.
Power held off the late challenge of Dragon Pulse to win the $269,000 Goffs National Stakes (Ire-I) by a half-length at the Curragh Sept. 10.
Most Popular Stories
- Kobe's Back Finds Just Enough in Palos Verdes
- Medaglia d'Oro Season Added to F-T Sale
- Nyquist Speedy in Final Work for San Vicente
- Songbird Untouchable in Las Virgenes
- Trainer Bill McLean Scores 1,000th Victory
- Mshawish Dazzles in Donn Handicap
- Stormdriver Upstages Favorites in Louisiana
- Hoppertunity Edges Imperative in San Antonio
- F-T Offers Final Mixed Sale of the Year
- Mor Spirit Secures Robert B. Lewis Score