Camelot kept his perfect record intact and notched his third classic of the season when he powered to a two-length victory in the $1,614,500 Dubai Duty Free Irish Derby (Ire-I) at the Curragh June 30.
Most Improved took command two furlongs from home and charged to an impressive three-quarter-length victory in the $387,500 St. James's Palace Stakes (Eng-I) at Royal Ascot June 19.
Lucayan, upset winner of the Poule d'Essai des Poulains (Fr-I), and Power, winner of the Abu Dhabi Irish Two Thousand Guineas (Ire-I) will square off in the St. James's Palace Stakes (Eng-I) at Royal Ascot June 19.
Power held off the late challenge of Dragon Pulse to win the $269,000 Goffs National Stakes (Ire-I) by a half-length at the Curragh Sept. 10.
Most Popular Stories
- Will Take Charge vs. Palace Malice in Whitney
- Del Mar Makes Adjustment to Slow Polytrack
- Perfect at Spa, Sweet Reason Ready for Test
- Social Inclusion to Move to Chad Brown
- Palace Malice Hoping to Continue His Roll
- Trainer Joshua Stein Wins in Debut at Sonoma
- Juddmonte Stallions Available to S.H. Mares
- CDI Reports Record Second Quarter Revenues
- Clement Hirsch: Iotapa After BC Distaff Slot
- New York-Bred Palace At Home In Vanderbilt