Camelot kept his perfect record intact and notched his third classic of the season when he powered to a two-length victory in the $1,614,500 Dubai Duty Free Irish Derby (Ire-I) at the Curragh June 30.
Most Improved took command two furlongs from home and charged to an impressive three-quarter-length victory in the $387,500 St. James's Palace Stakes (Eng-I) at Royal Ascot June 19.
Lucayan, upset winner of the Poule d'Essai des Poulains (Fr-I), and Power, winner of the Abu Dhabi Irish Two Thousand Guineas (Ire-I) will square off in the St. James's Palace Stakes (Eng-I) at Royal Ascot June 19.
Power held off the late challenge of Dragon Pulse to win the $269,000 Goffs National Stakes (Ire-I) by a half-length at the Curragh Sept. 10.
Most Popular Stories
- Day By Day
- Seven Derby Hopefuls Bred Outside Kentucky
- Cairo Prince Scheduled for Ankle Surgery
- Champion Steeplechaser Flatterer Dies at 35
- Tamarando Tries Turf in Snow Chief Stakes
- NBC Sports Group to Air Derby, Triple Crown
- Kentucky Derby and Oaks Daily Updates
- Breeders' Cup Challenge Series Expands
- 40-Day Santa Anita Spring Meet Starts Friday
- Social Inclusion Breezes, Preakness Targeted