Camelot kept his perfect record intact and notched his third classic of the season when he powered to a two-length victory in the $1,614,500 Dubai Duty Free Irish Derby (Ire-I) at the Curragh June 30.
Most Improved took command two furlongs from home and charged to an impressive three-quarter-length victory in the $387,500 St. James's Palace Stakes (Eng-I) at Royal Ascot June 19.
Lucayan, upset winner of the Poule d'Essai des Poulains (Fr-I), and Power, winner of the Abu Dhabi Irish Two Thousand Guineas (Ire-I) will square off in the St. James's Palace Stakes (Eng-I) at Royal Ascot June 19.
Power held off the late challenge of Dragon Pulse to win the $269,000 Goffs National Stakes (Ire-I) by a half-length at the Curragh Sept. 10.
Most Popular Stories
- Belle Gallantey Steals Delaware Handicap
- Featured Horse Profile: Ben's Cat
- Doinghardtimeagain Grinds Out Great Lady M.
- Empire Dreams Lands New York Derby
- Shakin It Up Retired, To Stand at Spendthrift
- The Pizza Man Gets Dough in Stars and Stripes
- Closing Divine Oath Snatches American Derby
- Arlington Lover I'm Already Sexy Aces Modesty
- Finnegans Wake Gets Nod in Arlington 'Cap
- Starspangledbanner to Return to Coolmore