Camelot kept his perfect record intact and notched his third classic of the season when he powered to a two-length victory in the $1,614,500 Dubai Duty Free Irish Derby (Ire-I) at the Curragh June 30.
Most Improved took command two furlongs from home and charged to an impressive three-quarter-length victory in the $387,500 St. James's Palace Stakes (Eng-I) at Royal Ascot June 19.
Lucayan, upset winner of the Poule d'Essai des Poulains (Fr-I), and Power, winner of the Abu Dhabi Irish Two Thousand Guineas (Ire-I) will square off in the St. James's Palace Stakes (Eng-I) at Royal Ascot June 19.
Power held off the late challenge of Dragon Pulse to win the $269,000 Goffs National Stakes (Ire-I) by a half-length at the Curragh Sept. 10.
Most Popular Stories
- Road to the Kentucky Derby Schedule Announced
- Plesa Hoping to Get Lucky in Woodward
- Stephanie's Kitten to be Offered at F-T Sale
- Kentucky Downs Adds 16 Stable Cameras
- Second Purse Hike at Ohio's ThistleDown
- Big Drama Colt Leads OBS Select Session
- TOBA August Member of the Month
- Magic Touch: Human Therapist Helps Racehorses
- Travers Upset: V. E. Day Over Wicked Strong
- Limitations and Advances in Lameness Assessment