Camelot kept his perfect record intact and notched his third classic of the season when he powered to a two-length victory in the $1,614,500 Dubai Duty Free Irish Derby (Ire-I) at the Curragh June 30.
Most Improved took command two furlongs from home and charged to an impressive three-quarter-length victory in the $387,500 St. James's Palace Stakes (Eng-I) at Royal Ascot June 19.
Lucayan, upset winner of the Poule d'Essai des Poulains (Fr-I), and Power, winner of the Abu Dhabi Irish Two Thousand Guineas (Ire-I) will square off in the St. James's Palace Stakes (Eng-I) at Royal Ascot June 19.
Power held off the late challenge of Dragon Pulse to win the $269,000 Goffs National Stakes (Ire-I) by a half-length at the Curragh Sept. 10.
Most Popular Stories
- Early Nominees to Triple Crown Races Increase
- Futura Powerful J&B Met Winner at Kenilworth
- Complete List of Triple Crown Nominees
- Far Right Works, Confirmed for Southwest
- Aqueduct Cancels Racing for Saturday, Jan. 31
- Leave the Light On Off Derby Trail
- The Legacy of Gone West
- KY Derby Winner Thunder Gulch Pensioned at 23
- Honor Code, Top Billing Near 4YO Debuts
- Withers Favorite El Kabeir Breezes at Belmont