Sole Power will try to land the Coolmore Nunthorpe Stakes (Eng-I) for a second time Aug. 22 at York, but trainer Eddie Lynam says his runner might not be at the top of his game.
A look at winners and international racing for Sept. 1, including racing in Turkey. read blog
Despite stumbling at the start, Equiano dominated the field and scorched home to win the King's Stand Stakes (Eng-I) by 1 1/2 lengths June 15 at Royal Ascot.
Borderlescott rallied under new jockey Neil Callan to overtake pacesetter Benbaun and win the Coolmore Nunthorpe Stakes (Eng-I) by a neck Aug. 21 during the Ebor-at-York meeting.
Most Popular Stories
- Stormin Fever Euthanized at 23
- Undefeated Caravaggio Shines in Commonwealth Cup
- Casse Duo Set for Queen's Plate Run
- Neolithic Back Galloping After Respiratory Illness
- Kentucky Derby Starters Reunite in Ohio Derby
- The Stronach Group Considers New England Venture
- Litfin at Large: Class Horses Figure in Ohio Derby
- Untrapped Aims for First Stakes win in Ohio Derby
- Disco Rico and His Record-Setting Son Disco Partner
- The Player to Return on Churchill's Closing Night