Prominent New Jersey owner and breeder Dennis Drazin, who has been accused of accepting inflated legal fees from the New Jersey Thoroughbred Horsemen's Association, denied the allegations and called conduct by his accuser "improper."
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Arrives at Belmont
- Coolmore: Zenyatta's Dam Vertigineux Has Died
- De Kock Says American Pharoah a 'Super Horse'
- American Pharoah Has Final Breeze for Belmont
- MJC Hopes to Alter 2015 Laurel Racing Dates
- Belmont Stakes: American Pharoah Arrives
- Pharoah Fits Profile of Triple Crown Winner
- Buyers Selective On Day 1 of MM Yearling Sale
- Five New Additions for TOBA Owners Concierge
- WV Racing to Have Role in Legislative Review