Canadian invader Springside rallied from last on the final turn and overpowered her rivals by 9 1/2 lengths in the $200,000 Demoiselle Stakes (gr. II) at Aqueduct Nov.29. She was vanned off afterward, however.
While the grade I, $300,000 Cigar Mile is the premier feature on the Nov. 29 card at Aqueduct, 2-year-olds will also be in the spotlight with the 87th renewal of the Demoiselle (gr. II) for fillies and the 95th running of the Remsen (gr. II) for juvenile colts and geldings.
Most Popular Stories
- Condo Commando 'Splash-tastic' in Spinaway
- Midnight Storm Shakes Up Del Mar Derby
- Longshots on Saratoga's Closing Day
- Wise Dan Victorious in Bernard Baruch Return
- Inside Yearling Sales Prep: Behavior
- Itsmyluckyday Unlikely to Return in Gold Cup
- Wise Dan Passes Return Test in Flying Colors
- Jo Jo Warrior Helps Zayat Celebrate Birthday
- Stonestreet Has Star in Making in Atreides
- Plesa Sweeps Juvenile Stakes at Monmouth