Canadian invader Springside rallied from last on the final turn and overpowered her rivals by 9 1/2 lengths in the $200,000 Demoiselle Stakes (gr. II) at Aqueduct Nov.29. She was vanned off afterward, however.
While the grade I, $300,000 Cigar Mile is the premier feature on the Nov. 29 card at Aqueduct, 2-year-olds will also be in the spotlight with the 87th renewal of the Demoiselle (gr. II) for fillies and the 95th running of the Remsen (gr. II) for juvenile colts and geldings.
Most Popular Stories
- Breeders' Cup Features 201 Pre-Entered Horses
- California's Golden Eagle Farm Set to Close
- Tapit Filly Tops Record F-T October Sale
- BC Classic: How Weak Are the Older Horses?
- Declaration of War Moving to Ashford Stud
- Sherman Sees California Chrome Bouncing Back
- Queen's Plate Winner Lexie Lou in Autumn Miss
- Top 3-Year-Olds Abound in BC Classic
- Early Thoughts on the BC Pre-Entries
- Tampa Bay Releases 2014-15 Stakes Schedule