Grade II stakes-placed Bold Truth, sire of Ohio stakes winner Bold Captain from his first crop, will stand in 2010 at Steve and Theresa Belford's farm near Gilead, Ohio.
Bold Truth, a grade II stakes-placed son of Seattle Slew, was represented by his first winner when his son Bold Captain won by 10 1/4 lengths.
Buck Pond Farm, near Versailles, Ky., has lowered the stud fees on three of its 11 stallions. Breeding fees have been dropped for State City, Seattle Fitz, and Colonial Colony.
Bold Truth, who was grade II stakes-placed at Saratoga, has arrived at Douglas Arnold's Buck Pond Farm near Versailles, Ky.
With two-thirds of the six-week Saratoga complete, total handle is up 7% compared to last year and the on-track attendance and handle figures mirror the record numbers set during the summer of 2001.
Listen Here closed from far back with a rush in deep stretch to claim victory in the $150,000 Amsterdam Stakes (gr. II) for 3-year-olds at Saratoga Park Saturday.
Most Popular Stories
- Will Take Charge vs. Palace Malice in Whitney
- Tom Amoss Secures 3,000th Training Victory
- Juddmonte Stallions Available to S.H. Mares
- New York-Bred Palace At Home In Vanderbilt
- Stronach Group Names Vet O'Neil to Key Post
- Kingman Wins Sussex with Dazzling Late Speed
- Social Inclusion to Move to Chad Brown
- Thoroughbred Marketplace at Pimlico Oct. 4-5
- Federal Judge Dismisses Dutrow Lawsuit
- Palace Malice Hoping to Continue His Roll