Treasure Beach and St Nicholas Abbey are just two of the seven grade/group I winners that will go to the post in the $5,000,000 Dubai Sheema Classic Presented by Longines (UAE-IT) at Meydan Racecourse March 31.
Capponi outclassed his 13 rivals to cruise home an easy winner of the Al Maktoum Challenge-Round 3 Sponsored by Emirates (UAE-I) at Meydan Racecourse March 10.
A field of 14 will go to the post in the $400,000 Al Maktoum Challenge-Round 3 Sponsored by Emirates (UAE-I), one of two newlyelevated group I races that anchor a superb seven-race card at Meydan Racecourse March 10.
Dick Powell gives his selections for the Feb. 9 program at the Dubai Carnival, which includes three key prep races for the Dubai World Cup: the UAE 2000 Guineas, the Firebreak, and the Al Maktoum Challenge Round 2.
Master of Hounds is set to make his second start for trainer Mike de Kock in the $250,000 Al Maktoum Challenge-Round 2 Sponsored by Dubal (UAE-II) at Meydan Racecourse Feb. 9.
Mike de Kock put the seal on a banner night of racing when his Bold Silvano recorded an effortless 1 1/2-length victory in the $200,000 Al Maktoum Challenge R2 Sponsored by Etisalat (UAE-III) at Meydan Racecourse Feb. 3.
Al Shemali, the upset winner of the Dubai Duty Free (UAE-IT) last year, is set to make his seasonal debut in the $200,000 Al Maktoum Challenge Round 2-Sponsored by Etisalat (UAE-III) at Meydan Race Course Feb. 3.
Most Popular Stories
- Stall Guns for Departing's Grade I in Whitney
- Wise Dan Won't Run in Fourstardave
- Del Mar Once Again Shifting Races Off Turf
- Darley's Hard Spun to Return From Japan
- Horse Returned, But Entry Clerk Out of a Job
- Millionaire Halo Dolly Retired from Racing
- Keeneland September Catalogs More Than 4,000
- Best Pal is Next Chapter for Story to Tell
- Will Take Charge vs. Palace Malice in Whitney
- Handle Declines at Churchill-Owned Tracks