Todd Pletcher closer will have to catch the swift Strapping Groom in seven-panel test Oct. 26 at Belmont Park.
A return to a fast track at Aqueduct worked to the benefit of Calibrachoa, who pressed the issue for jockey Jose Lezcano and then drew off in the final furlong to easily win the $100,000 Bold Ruler Stakes (gr. III) Nov. 6.
The rescheduled $100,000 Bold Ruler Handicap (gr. III) will once again be headed by stablemates Caixa Eletronica and Calibrachoa Nov. 6 at Aqueduct Racetrack.
Belmont Park's May 11 program will be highlighted by the Nassau County Breeders' Cup, a grade II event at seven furlongs, and the Bold Ruler Stakes, a grade III event at six furlongs.
Belmont Park's Saturday card will be highlighted by the Nassau County Breeders' Cup (gr. II) at seven furlongs and the Bold Ruler Stakes (gr. III) at six furlongs.
Most Popular Stories
- Remains of Glacial Princess to be Moved to Old Friends
- Japan Gets a NY Filly as His First Foal
- Cathryn Sophia Voted Top Midlantic-Bred for 2016
- Mexikoma to Stand at Keen Farms
- A Look Back at Quack's California Derby
- PA Development Fund Helped Brandt Expand Feed Business
- What's Going On Here: No Bid, No Win
- Dortmund Drills for Sherman at Los Al
- National HBPA Set for Convention in March in Las Vegas
- Southwest the Next Target for Uncontested