Seattle Slew, back in the breeding shed after major surgery last year, has gotten 19 mares in foal from 22 reported covers as of April 19. "He is doing unbelievably well," said Mickey Taylor, who owns and is the syndicate manager of the son of Bold Reasoning. "He is a very happy horse and pleased to be back at work. He's feeling better all the time. In the past month or two he's gotten a lot stronger, and neurologically he's gotten better as well."
Most Popular Stories
- Hoppertunity Gets Churchill Score in Clark
- Take Charge Brandi, Mr. Z to Los Alamitos
- Classic Point Ekes Out Go for Wand Victory
- Sea The Stars Colt Leads Tattersalls Session
- Judge Rules Veitch Improperly Dismissed
- Cigar Mile As 'Stallion Maker'
- Stryker Phd Faces Everton in Berkeley 'Cap
- Chris' Brew, Galina Point Top Woodbine Stakes
- Preparing for Breeding Season
- After Gallop, California Chrome Ready to Go