Led by the $1 million William Hill Haskell Invitational (gr. I) July 27, Monmouth Park has announced a total stakes schedule of $5.8 million, including 17 graded events worth $3.55 million for the 2014 racing season.
Dancing Solo earned her second stakes win in a row on the Monmouth Park turf with a sharp effort in the $103,000 Boiling Springs Stakes(gr. IIIT) June 23.
Making her turf debut, Summer Soiree disposed of pacesetter Salary Drive on the turn for home and romped to victory by 8 1/2 lengths in the $155,000 Boiling Springs Stakes (gr. III) at Monmouth Park June 25.
Pontenuovo, a group III winner at Deauville last year, makes her United States debut for trainer Patrick Biancone in the $150,000 Boiling Springs Stakes (gr. IIIT) on the turf at Monmouth Park June 25.
Bay to Bay, winner of last month's American One Thousand Guineas at Arlington Park, heads an evenly matched group of 10 3-year-old fillies in the $150,000 Boiling Springs Stakes (gr. IIIT) on the turf June 26 at Monmouth.
Nine 3-year-old fillies in search of their first graded stakes win are set to square off June 28 in the $150,000 Boiling Springs Stakes (gr. IIIT) at Monmouth Park in New Jersey.
Sea Gull Associates' Toll Taker, the odds-on choice in a field of just three 3-year-old fillies, was all heart on the front end to finish a neck in front of Pleasant Lyrics in the $136,500 Boiling Springs Stakes at Monmouth Park Sunday.
Most Popular Stories
- Wise Dan Won't Run in Fourstardave
- Stall Guns for Departing's Grade I in Whitney
- Horse Returned, But Entry Clerk Out of a Job
- Del Mar Once Again Shifting Races Off Turf
- Darley's Hard Spun to Return From Japan
- Millionaire Halo Dolly Retired from Racing
- Will Take Charge vs. Palace Malice in Whitney
- Keeneland September Catalogs More Than 4,000
- Best Pal is Next Chapter for Story to Tell
- Handle Declines at Churchill-Owned Tracks