Sunday's 29th running of the $150,000 Boiling Springs Stakes (gr. IIIT) – just the second running at Monmouth Park – brings together an assortment of 3-year-old fillies who are just beginning their grass careers.
An oversized field of 16 have entered Friday night's featured Boiling Springs Breeders' Cup Handicap (gr. IIIT) at Monmouth Park, but four of them will be forced to watch from the sidelines as the maximum number of racing entrants tops outs at 12 for the $200,000 turf event.
Most Popular Stories
- Queen's Horse Tests Positive for Morphine
- Sky Kingdom Returns to 1 1/2 Miles in Cougar
- Prominent Owner Borislow Dies at Age 52
- Tonalist Begins Push for Eclipse Award
- Jerkens Aims for 'Wicked Strong' Saratoga
- A Timeline for Synthetic Racing Surfaces
- War Chant to Remain at Yarradale in Australia
- Haskin: No More 'What Ifs' With Wise Dan
- Adena Springs' Roberts Returns to Training
- NY Tracks Awarded Extended VLT Hours