The Ohio Senate Ways and Means Committee will begin hearings next week on legalizing video slot machines at Ohio racetracks.
- By Ray Paulick
Facing a state Supreme Court deadline of June 15 to deal with public school funding problems, Republican members of the Ohio House of Representatives apparently are behind a plan to install video lottery machines at racetracks to raise between $230 million to $930 million in revenue over the next two years.
Most Popular Stories
- Los Alamitos Schedules California Chrome Day
- Keeneland to Handle VinMar Dispersal
- Review: Spa Surface Not Factor in Fatalities
- Arrogate Blazes to Travers Record
- BH 100: Rapping at Derby's Door
- Baffert Reflects on Arrogate's Travers Romp
- PA-Breds, Cathryn Sophia Head Parx Program
- Aftercare: The Challenges of Tracking Horses
- Rich Tapestry's Korea Sprint Start in Doubt
- Infographic: All Time Leading Earners 2016