The Ohio Senate Ways and Means Committee will begin hearings next week on legalizing video slot machines at Ohio racetracks.
Facing a state Supreme Court deadline of June 15 to deal with public school funding problems, Republican members of the Ohio House of Representatives apparently are behind a plan to install video lottery machines at racetracks to raise between $230 million to $930 million in revenue over the next two years.
Most Popular Stories
- Filly by The Factor Tops OBS Winter Opener
- Kaigun Makes 2015 Debut in Arcadia Stakes
- Kentucky Approves Racing License for Blasi
- Fillies Vie for Grade I Glory in Las Virgenes
- The Horse Who Changed the Triple Crown
- Secret Circle Part of Salty Palos Verdes Cast
- Invasor to Uruguay's Haras Cuatro Piedras
- Knee Chip Sidelines Hutcheson Winner Barbados
- Final Call for Taylors of Seattle Slew Fame
- Ocean Knight, Catalina Red Top Sam F. Davis