Bob Summers, a veteran turf writer and handicapper for the Buffalo (New York) News, died Sept. 4 at age 66.
By Bob Summers - I've been playing horse races for 47 years and have not regretted a minute. But I've just passed another birthday and feel it's time to get one little confession off my chest.
By Bob Summers -- The racing industry might learn something from what I overheard recently at an off-track betting parlor in Niagara Falls, N.Y.
Most Popular Stories
- Sano's Faith in Gunnevera Unwavering for Florida Derby
- Dortmund Looks to Regain Form in Santana Mile
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Trainer, Racing Official Daniel Dufford Dies at 66
- Unique Bella Sidelined Due to Shin Issue
- Classic Empire to Arkansas Derby After Impressive Work
- Celestine Seeks Honey Fox Repeat
- Tepin Refuses to Work March 27 at Palm Meadows
- McCraken, Gunnevera Top Kentucky Derby Future Wager
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - March 28, 2017