The Maryland Jockey Club has unveiled the 2011 Preakness logo for the 136th running of the $1 million Preakness Stakes (gr. I), to be run Saturday, May 21, 2011 at Pimlico Race Course.
Surging Against the Sky opened up a two-length lead in the stretch and held off favored Lady Raj in the final stages to win her sixth straight race in the $115,036 Ballerina Breeders' Cup Stakes (Can-III) at Hastings Park in British Columbia Oct. 11.
The Maryland Jockey Club unveiled the 2007 Preakness logo Oct. 4. The 132nd running of the $1 million Preakness Stakes (gr. I), the middle jewel of the Triple Crown, is set for May 19 at Pimlico Race Course.
Most Popular Stories
- Racing's Stars Set for Santa Anita Saturday
- Pinhooking Rookie Scores Big at Keeneland
- Texas Chrome Pointing to Dirt Mile
- Eddie D. Stakes Split Into Divisions
- Team Block relocating Fort Prado to Indiana
- Amid Gloomy Forecast, Illinois Sets Dates
- Goffs Orby Off to Solid Start
- Broadcast Honors for Santa Anita, NYRA
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- NBC Will Air Pegasus World Cup