The Maryland Jockey Club has unveiled the 2011 Preakness logo for the 136th running of the $1 million Preakness Stakes (gr. I), to be run Saturday, May 21, 2011 at Pimlico Race Course.
Surging Against the Sky opened up a two-length lead in the stretch and held off favored Lady Raj in the final stages to win her sixth straight race in the $115,036 Ballerina Breeders' Cup Stakes (Can-III) at Hastings Park in British Columbia Oct. 11.
The Maryland Jockey Club unveiled the 2007 Preakness logo Oct. 4. The 132nd running of the $1 million Preakness Stakes (gr. I), the middle jewel of the Triple Crown, is set for May 19 at Pimlico Race Course.
Most Popular Stories
- MarketWatch: American Pharoah's Stud Value
- American Pharoah Gallops at Churchill
- Love Me Only's First Foal a Stakes Winner
- 16 Remain Engaged for Epsom Derby
- Hard Not to Like Seeking CA Score in Gamely
- Ostrolenka Appears Poised for Mike Lee Stakes
- Jockey Taylor Hole Rides 2,000th Winner
- Frosted Continues Working Toward Belmont
- Agency Selected to Market American Pharoah
- Golden Ray First Winner for American Lion