The Maryland Jockey Club has unveiled the 2011 Preakness logo for the 136th running of the $1 million Preakness Stakes (gr. I), to be run Saturday, May 21, 2011 at Pimlico Race Course.
Surging Against the Sky opened up a two-length lead in the stretch and held off favored Lady Raj in the final stages to win her sixth straight race in the $115,036 Ballerina Breeders' Cup Stakes (Can-III) at Hastings Park in British Columbia Oct. 11.
The Maryland Jockey Club unveiled the 2007 Preakness logo Oct. 4. The 132nd running of the $1 million Preakness Stakes (gr. I), the middle jewel of the Triple Crown, is set for May 19 at Pimlico Race Course.
Most Popular Stories
- Mike Mitchell to Step Down as Head Trainer
- Key Owners, Trainers to Publicize Vet Records
- Harlan's Holiday Colt Posts Swiftest OBS Work
- Quality Road's First Starter Scores Easy Win
- Take Charge Lady Kentucky Broodmare of Year
- Ky Derby: Form, Pedigree, Speed, & Red Flags
- Injury Knocks Constitution Off Derby Trail
- Daring Dancer Wins Appalachian With Key Move
- European Mark Smashed Again at Tattersalls
- Strait of Mewsina Sires First Foal