Louisville attorney Bob Heleringer, who served in the Kentucky House of Representatives from 1980-2002, has been named executive director of the Kentucky Equine Education Project.
Attorney and former legislator Bob Heleringer's new book "Equine Regulatory Law" sheds light on equine law through stories of human drama.
A new direction in equine regulatory law or an aberration by an activist court?...by Bob Heleringer read blog
Racing's devoted fans ultimately will determine whether the sport disappears from the fabric of American life. Read Blog
Most Popular Stories
- Grade I Winner Mission Approved Retired
- Big Fields for Hollywood's Final Curtain Call
- No Deal Yet on Will Take Charge, Horton Says
- Bourbon Courage Faces Csaba, Neck 'n Neck
- Legacy Bloodstock Relaunched by Easthams
- OwnerView to Host October Ownership Seminar
- That Handicapping Show: Dania Beach Stakes
- OH Panel to New Track: No Tellers, No Permit
- Tranquility Farm Downsizing, Moving North
- Ohio Tracks, Horsemen Close to VLT Agreements