The Kentucky Horse Racing Commission has taken regulatory action in connection with an altercation at Churchill Downs involving newsletter publisher Eddie Musselman, trainer Dale Romans, and Romans' life partner, Tammy Fox.
Fasig-Tipton Co. is partnering with the Kentucky Equine Education Project (KEEP) to sponsor its equine activities funding program throughout the state in 2014.
A proposed constitutional amendment that would give the Kentucky General Assembly the power to authorize any and all forms of gambling has met with opposition from the Kentucky Equine Education Project.
Louisville attorney Bob Heleringer, who served in the Kentucky House of Representatives from 1980-2002, has been named executive director of the Kentucky Equine Education Project.
Attorney and former legislator Bob Heleringer's new book "Equine Regulatory Law" sheds light on equine law through stories of human drama.
A new direction in equine regulatory law or an aberration by an activist court?...by Bob Heleringer read blog
Racing's devoted fans ultimately will determine whether the sport disappears from the fabric of American life. Read Blog
Most Popular Stories
- Close Hatches Dominates Personal Ensign
- Big Three Clash in Rich Travers Stakes
- Mark Valeski, Magna Graduate to Woodford
- California Chrome Sharpens Up at Los Alamitos
- Hootenanny, The Wow Signal to Meet in France
- Irish Surf Opts for Classic Over Del Mar 'Cap
- Bayern Gallops 1 1/2 Miles On Eve of Travers
- Narniyn Seeks Breakthrough in Jean Romanet
- F-T Saratoga Fall Sale Expanded to Two Days
- Jerkens, Lukas, Durkin Honored at Saratoga