A proposed constitutional amendment that would give the Kentucky General Assembly the power to authorize any and all forms of gambling has met with opposition from the Kentucky Equine Education Project.
Louisville attorney Bob Heleringer, who served in the Kentucky House of Representatives from 1980-2002, has been named executive director of the Kentucky Equine Education Project.
Attorney and former legislator Bob Heleringer's new book "Equine Regulatory Law" sheds light on equine law through stories of human drama.
A new direction in equine regulatory law or an aberration by an activist court?...by Bob Heleringer read blog
Racing's devoted fans ultimately will determine whether the sport disappears from the fabric of American life. Read Blog
Most Popular Stories
- After the Wire: Rebel Stakes
- Gulfstream Race is 'No Contest' After Spill
- Rebel Rematch Expected in Arkansas Derby
- California Chrome 'Wait and See' for SA Derby
- Hoppertunity Stays Up in Roughshod Rebel
- Stormy Lucy Ends Graded Drought in Santa Ana
- Featured Horse Profile: Close Hatches
- Likely Entrants for World Cup Card Released
- Onlyforyou Euthanized After Training Accident
- KY-Bred Lideris Wins Latinoamericana in Peru