Jockey Edgar Prado has parted ways with longtime agent Bob Frieze and will be represented at Gulfstream Park in South Florida by New Jersey agent James Riccio Jr., Prado said late Nov. 20.
Eibar Coa splits with agent Matt Muzikar, hires Drew Mollica to handle his book.
Jockey Edgar Prado has been given medical clearance to ride and will take his recovery from a broken ankle to the next level the morning of Oct. 13, when he gets on horses, said his agent, Bob Frieze.
Jockey Edgar Prado, sidelined with a broken right ankle incurred in a Sept. 1 racing accident at Saratoga, began physical therapy Sept. 28 and may get back on horses within two weeks if all goes well, said his agent, Bob Frieze.
Most Popular Stories
- Dance With Fate's Exercise Rider Has Surgery
- Whitney Card's Grade I Races Taking Shape
- V. E. Day Gives Lezcano Win 2,000 in Curlin
- LoPresti Unfazed by Slow Move from Wise Dan
- Dance With Fate Euthanized After Accident
- Lochte Looks to Regain Form in Oceanport
- Ami's Holiday Leads Prince of Wales Lineup
- Irish Surf Runs Away in Cougar II Marathon
- Little Alexis Set for Test After Bullet Move
- Untapable Favored in Haskell Against Boys