Jockey Edgar Prado has parted ways with longtime agent Bob Frieze and will be represented at Gulfstream Park in South Florida by New Jersey agent James Riccio Jr., Prado said late Nov. 20.
Eibar Coa splits with agent Matt Muzikar, hires Drew Mollica to handle his book.
Jockey Edgar Prado has been given medical clearance to ride and will take his recovery from a broken ankle to the next level the morning of Oct. 13, when he gets on horses, said his agent, Bob Frieze.
Jockey Edgar Prado, sidelined with a broken right ankle incurred in a Sept. 1 racing accident at Saratoga, began physical therapy Sept. 28 and may get back on horses within two weeks if all goes well, said his agent, Bob Frieze.
Most Popular Stories
- Stall Guns for Departing's Grade I in Whitney
- Wise Dan Won't Run in Fourstardave
- Darley's Hard Spun to Return From Japan
- Del Mar Once Again Shifting Races Off Turf
- Millionaire Halo Dolly Retired from Racing
- Horse Returned, But Entry Clerk Out of a Job
- Keeneland September Catalogs More Than 4,000
- Best Pal is Next Chapter for Story to Tell
- Seagram Cup Next on Sky Captain's Itinerary
- Handle Declines at Churchill-Owned Tracks