Jockey Edgar Prado has parted ways with longtime agent Bob Frieze and will be represented at Gulfstream Park in South Florida by New Jersey agent James Riccio Jr., Prado said late Nov. 20.
Eibar Coa splits with agent Matt Muzikar, hires Drew Mollica to handle his book.
Jockey Edgar Prado has been given medical clearance to ride and will take his recovery from a broken ankle to the next level the morning of Oct. 13, when he gets on horses, said his agent, Bob Frieze.
- By Claire Novak
Jockey Edgar Prado, sidelined with a broken right ankle incurred in a Sept. 1 racing accident at Saratoga, began physical therapy Sept. 28 and may get back on horses within two weeks if all goes well, said his agent, Bob Frieze.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- 'Cleopatra' Looking to Reign in Chandelier
- Runhappy Faces Five in Ack Ack
- Jockey Collins Suffers Paralysis After Spill
- Beholder, Stellar Wind Renew Rivalry
- Colonel John Sold, to Stand in Korea in 2017
- Flintshire Rolls Into Joe Hirsch Turf Classic
- Snowden Death Investigation 'Inactive'
- Racing's Stars Set for Santa Anita Saturday
- Air Force Blue Retired to Ashford Stud