Jockey Edgar Prado has parted ways with longtime agent Bob Frieze and will be represented at Gulfstream Park in South Florida by New Jersey agent James Riccio Jr., Prado said late Nov. 20.
Eibar Coa splits with agent Matt Muzikar, hires Drew Mollica to handle his book.
Jockey Edgar Prado has been given medical clearance to ride and will take his recovery from a broken ankle to the next level the morning of Oct. 13, when he gets on horses, said his agent, Bob Frieze.
- By Claire Novak
Jockey Edgar Prado, sidelined with a broken right ankle incurred in a Sept. 1 racing accident at Saratoga, began physical therapy Sept. 28 and may get back on horses within two weeks if all goes well, said his agent, Bob Frieze.
Most Popular Stories
- Lukas Drops by to See Old Friend Charismatic
- Jockey Club Opposes Multiple Violator Changes
- BloodHorse, Weatherbys Launch Stallions App
- Casse Mulls Derby Path for Classic Empire
- Sherman Accepts Big Sport of Turfdom Award
- Keeneland Catalogs 1,892 for January Sale
- Sunbean Seeks Third Louisiana Classic Win
- Global Symposium Explores Racing's Identity
- Welcome Home, Charismatic
- ARCI Announces Poll Results on Medication