TVG will launch a new program lineup along with a new on-air look beginning May 10, network executives announced May 1. Highlighting the changes will be the debut of 11 new programs and a revamped on-screen graphic look.
Prominent handicapper Bud Baedeker, who launched the popular publication Baedeker's Guide in 1938, died Feb. 28 in New York City.
Most Popular Stories
- Mor Spirit Move Pleases Baffert, Stevens
- Gun Runner Wraps Up Major Pre-Derby Work
- Creator Turns in Final Kentucky Derby Breeze
- California Chrome Arrives at Los Alamitos
- Carina Mia Breezes at Churchill Downs
- Hermann Named Golden Gate Announcer
- Coil's First Starter Wins in California
- Jaramillo Named to Ride Majesto in Derby
- Suddenbreakingnews to Have New Look in Derby
- Papa John's Again Partners With TAA