TVG will launch a new program lineup along with a new on-air look beginning May 10, network executives announced May 1. Highlighting the changes will be the debut of 11 new programs and a revamped on-screen graphic look.
Prominent handicapper Bud Baedeker, who launched the popular publication Baedeker's Guide in 1938, died Feb. 28 in New York City.
Most Popular Stories
- Business as Usual for J Boys Echo in Derby Breeze
- Pletcher Breezes Four Kentucky Derby Hopefuls
- Classic Empire a Pro in Four-Furlong Move
- Espinoza Wins First Race After HOF Announcement
- Girvin Battling Quarter Crack, KY Derby Not Ruled Out
- Sano Star Gunnevera Goes Easy Five Furlongs
- Blinkers Likely for Practical Joke in Kentucky Derby
- O'Neill Confident After Irap's Mile Work
- BloodHorse.com Launches BackTrack Channel
- Vexatious Stands Out in Oaks Move