The Breeders' Cup announced June 23 the election of 13 individuals to its board of members and trustees.
James "Ted" Bassett III has stepped down from his position as a member of the Breeders' Cup board of members and trustees it was announced in a Jan. 5 release.
The Breeders' Cup announced the names of the 13 individuals elected to its board of members and trustees. The leading vote-getter was Jayeff B Stable co-owner Richard Santulli.
Twenty-five individuals are on the ballot for 13 positions on the Breeders' Cup board of members and trustees in an election that will be handled differently this year.
Most Popular Stories
- Gun Runner Likely Out of Pegasus World Cup
- California Chrome Again Horse of the Year
- Shaman Ghost Works Bullet in Pegasus Prep
- Sherman Staying in the Moment With California Chrome
- Tepin Gets Serious in Latest Work
- One More Time: California Chrome Sizzles in Final Work
- Suddenbreakingnews Set to Return at Oaklawn
- Castellano Scores Fourth Straight Eclipse as Top Jockey
- Arrogate Logs Final Pegasus Work
- Beholder Goes Out a Champion, Earns Fourth Eclipse