The Breeders' Cup announced June 23 the election of 13 individuals to its board of members and trustees.
James "Ted" Bassett III has stepped down from his position as a member of the Breeders' Cup board of members and trustees it was announced in a Jan. 5 release.
The Breeders' Cup announced the names of the 13 individuals elected to its board of members and trustees. The leading vote-getter was Jayeff B Stable co-owner Richard Santulli.
Twenty-five individuals are on the ballot for 13 positions on the Breeders' Cup board of members and trustees in an election that will be handled differently this year.
Most Popular Stories
- Dutchess Views Lowers Fee for Big Brown
- Firing Line to Crestwood
- NY Again Considers Continuing Ed for Trainers
- Pure Sensation Questionable for HK Sprint
- Arrogate Works Toward Seasonal Bow
- Able Friend Out to Regain Hong Kong Glory
- BC Juvenile Winner Texas Red Retired
- American Gal, Union Strike Meet in Starlet
- Retired Valet Ward Dies in Kentucky
- Resilient Humor Debut Winner for Sassy Image