The Breeders' Cup announced June 23 the election of 13 individuals to its board of members and trustees.
James "Ted" Bassett III has stepped down from his position as a member of the Breeders' Cup board of members and trustees it was announced in a Jan. 5 release.
The Breeders' Cup announced the names of the 13 individuals elected to its board of members and trustees. The leading vote-getter was Jayeff B Stable co-owner Richard Santulli.
Twenty-five individuals are on the ballot for 13 positions on the Breeders' Cup board of members and trustees in an election that will be handled differently this year.
Most Popular Stories
- Bal a Bali Vying for U.S. Score in American
- Pletcher Considers Preakness Stakes Options
- Princess Violet Tops Ruffian Stakes Entrants
- KHRC Vote on Salix Threshold Triggers Debate
- Unspurned Seeks Repeat Performance in Hendrie
- Wolf Man Rocket Ships in for Peter Pan Stakes
- Beholder, Warren's Veneda Face Off in Vanity
- NYRA to Cap Belmont Attendance at 90,000
- Hardest Core in Man o' War vs. Imagining
- MarketWatch: Jamie Hill on Sires, Pinhooking