The Breeders' Cup announced June 23 the election of 13 individuals to its board of members and trustees.
James "Ted" Bassett III has stepped down from his position as a member of the Breeders' Cup board of members and trustees it was announced in a Jan. 5 release.
The Breeders' Cup announced the names of the 13 individuals elected to its board of members and trustees. The leading vote-getter was Jayeff B Stable co-owner Richard Santulli.
Twenty-five individuals are on the ballot for 13 positions on the Breeders' Cup board of members and trustees in an election that will be handled differently this year.
Most Popular Stories
- Tepin Works; Trip to Royal Ascot Uncertain
- Leroidesanimaux Dies at 16
- California Chrome 'Stronger' in Los Al Drill
- Exaggerator Carries Delta Jackpot Flag
- Kentucky Suspends Umarov for 10 Years
- Mike Venezia Memorial Award to Go to Pino
- Exaggerator Gallops at Pimlico Race Course
- Destin Work is 'Stamina Builder' for Belmont
- Rabada Strikes for Second Group I Win in SAf
- Nyquist Out of Belmont Stakes with Fever