The Breeders' Cup announced June 23 the election of 13 individuals to its board of members and trustees.
James "Ted" Bassett III has stepped down from his position as a member of the Breeders' Cup board of members and trustees it was announced in a Jan. 5 release.
The Breeders' Cup announced the names of the 13 individuals elected to its board of members and trustees. The leading vote-getter was Jayeff B Stable co-owner Richard Santulli.
Twenty-five individuals are on the ballot for 13 positions on the Breeders' Cup board of members and trustees in an election that will be handled differently this year.
Most Popular Stories
- Champion Songbird Confirmed for Ogden Phipps
- Classic Empire to Begin Belmont Training
- Epicharis Begins Journey to Belmont Park
- Catch A Glimpse Has Homecoming in Nassau
- Leslie's Lady in Foal to American Pharoah
- Midnight Storm Seeks Grade 1 Dirt Win in Gold Cup
- Classic Empire to Coolmore on Retirement
- CHRB Approves Medication Conditions for Breeders' Cup
- Lady Eli Brings Her Class to Gamely
- Humane Society, PETA Support USADA Bill