Ocala Breeders' Sales Co.'s marathon four-day spring sale of 2-year-olds in training hustled out of the blocks April 21 in Ocala, Fla.
Michael Dubb's Ancient Rome edged longshot For Oby by a nose in the $100,000 Spectacular Bid Stakes on opening day at Gulfstream Park Dec. 3.
Read what buyers and consignors had to say about the May 17 Fasig-Tipton Midlantic juvenile auction. Read Story
The Ocala Breeders' Sales Co. February select sale of 2-year-olds in training suffered downturns in its key business figures of gross, average price, and median price for the second year in a row.
Price surpasses sale-topping amount at 2009 edition of February juvenile auction.
Spring Mountain was among the standouts Friday during the fourth and final session of the under tack show for the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co. (OBS) spring sale of 2-year-olds in training in Central Florida.
Red Vow, a well-balanced bay son of Broken Vow, set the early financial pace with his $625,000 price Tuesday during the opening session of the Ocala Breeders' Sales Co. March select sale of 2-year-olds in training sale in Central Florida.
Most Popular Stories
- BC Juvenile Winner Texas Red Retired
- A Look Back at A.P. Indy's Hollywood Futurity
- Promising Mastery Heads Los Al Futurity Field
- Wall, McKay Named to Media Honor Roll
- Oxley Makes Pledge to Grayson-Jockey Club
- Top Global Runners Vie in Hong Kong Races
- Del Mar to Pay Out Consolations for Pick 6
- End of Road for ‘Claiming Rule’ Challenge
- Lukas Drops by to See Old Friend Charismatic
- Woolf Award Finalists Announced