Six horses were sold for Aust$100,000 (approximately $65,481 in U.S. funds) or more during the second session of the BMW Magic Millions Perth yearling sale Feb. 12 in Australia. The results through the first two days were 175 horses sold, a gross of Aust$6,876,500 (approximately $4,502,801), and an average price of Aust$32,294 ($21,146).
A Stratum - Beyond Me filly topped the opening session of the BMW Magic Millions Perth yearling sale Feb. 11 in Australia. West Australia-based owner Sally Martin purchased the filly from Gervase Park Stud for Aust$160,000 (approximately $106,854 in U.S. funds).
Most Popular Stories
- Baffert Quartet Faces Shared Belief in Malibu
- Champion High Chaparral Euthanized at 15
- Awesome Baby Heads Speedy Field in La Brea
- Los Alamitos Concludes Successful Winter Meet
- Strong Field Set for Mathis Brothers Mile
- Divine Oath, North Slope Meet in McKnight
- Speechify Goes for Grade in Mr. Prospector
- Clement Trio Looms Large in La Prevoyante
- 13 for Maryland Juvenile Filly Championship
- Gulfstream Builds Stalls for Displaced Horses