Tom LaMarra asks Keeneland director of racing Rogers Beasley how the Keeneland meet is looking. With emphasis on the Bluegrass Stakes and horse numbers for the Keeneland race card fields. watch video
The Cliff's Edge, winner of the 2004 Bluegrass Stakes (gr. I) at Keeneland, will stand for $7,500 at Steve Johnson's Margaux Farm near Midway, Ky. in 2009.
Despite heavy competition from Tiger Woods and The Masters golf tournament, NBC's live coverage of the Toyota Bluegrass Stakes (gr. I) produced solid television ratings.
Most Popular Stories
- Deal Apparently Reached on Texas Funding
- CA Stallion Sought After Euthanized
- Departing Tops More Than Ready Mile
- Gleneagles Targets Breeders' Cup Classic
- Wise Dan Completes Final Breeze for Woodbine
- Decisive Moment Back in Presque Isle Mile
- Dispersal Planned for Rea's Regis Farms
- Travers Registers Best Ratings in 20 Years
- Familiar Names for 'PA Day at the Races' Card
- Texas Tracks Prepare for Sept. 1 Shutdown