Relive Carpe Diem's victory in the 2015 Toyota Bluegrass S. (gr. I). See where your favorite horse was at several crucial points of the race with our interactive slideshow.
Tom LaMarra asks Keeneland director of racing Rogers Beasley how the Keeneland meet is looking. With emphasis on the Bluegrass Stakes and horse numbers for the Keeneland race card fields. watch video
The Cliff's Edge, winner of the 2004 Bluegrass Stakes (gr. I) at Keeneland, will stand for $7,500 at Steve Johnson's Margaux Farm near Midway, Ky. in 2009.
Despite heavy competition from Tiger Woods and The Masters golf tournament, NBC's live coverage of the Toyota Bluegrass Stakes (gr. I) produced solid television ratings.
Most Popular Stories
- Seeking the Gold Dies at 31
- Minding Overcomes Trouble for Nassau Win
- Little Mike Retired to Old Friends
- China Group to Build Caribbean Resort, Track
- American Cleopatra Entered at Del Mar
- Borell Arraignment Set for Aug. 1
- Full Field Possible for West Virginia Derby
- Champion Tepin Will Bypass Fourstardave
- Connect Leads 1-2 Finish for Brown in Curlin
- Nyquist, Exaggerator Renew Rivalry in Haskell