Tom LaMarra asks Keeneland director of racing Rogers Beasley how the Keeneland meet is looking. With emphasis on the Bluegrass Stakes and horse numbers for the Keeneland race card fields. watch video
The Cliff's Edge, winner of the 2004 Bluegrass Stakes (gr. I) at Keeneland, will stand for $7,500 at Steve Johnson's Margaux Farm near Midway, Ky. in 2009.
Despite heavy competition from Tiger Woods and The Masters golf tournament, NBC's live coverage of the Toyota Bluegrass Stakes (gr. I) produced solid television ratings.
Most Popular Stories
- Bayern Cruises to Pennsylvania Derby Win
- Miss Behaviour Romps in Charles Town Oaks
- Untapable Unstoppable in Grade I Cotillion
- Suffolk Open to Any Viable Plans for Racing
- Artemis Agrotera Gets Up to Win Gallant Bloom
- Featured Horse Profile: Artemis Agrotera
- Thank You Marylou Coasts Clear in Dogwood
- Game On Dude, Won Three Big 'Caps, Retired
- Moreno, Itsmyluckyday Work for Super Saturday
- Keeneland September Day 12 Sees Declines