Relive Carpe Diem's victory in the 2015 Toyota Bluegrass S. (gr. I). See where your favorite horse was at several crucial points of the race with our interactive slideshow.
Tom LaMarra asks Keeneland director of racing Rogers Beasley how the Keeneland meet is looking. With emphasis on the Bluegrass Stakes and horse numbers for the Keeneland race card fields. watch video
The Cliff's Edge, winner of the 2004 Bluegrass Stakes (gr. I) at Keeneland, will stand for $7,500 at Steve Johnson's Margaux Farm near Midway, Ky. in 2009.
Despite heavy competition from Tiger Woods and The Masters golf tournament, NBC's live coverage of the Toyota Bluegrass Stakes (gr. I) produced solid television ratings.
Most Popular Stories
- Lukas Drops by to See Old Friend Charismatic
- Rockridge's Posse Will Not Return to U.S.
- Lemon Drop Kid an Emerging Broodmare Sire
- U S Officer, Cool Arrow Set for Springboard
- Miss Temple City Scores Matriarch by a Nose
- Trainer Davis Looks Forward to More Success
- Santa Anita Moves American Oaks to Dec. 31
- Northwest Stud Announces 2017 Stud Fees
- Laoban Works Toward Return
- Track Maintenance Internships Being Offered