The connections of Joha are comfortable switching to Plan B with their grade I winner, who was withdrawn from the Keeneland January horses of all ages sale and will be pointed to a summer-fall racing campaign.
Grade I winner Joha will be offered as a racing prospect at the Keeneland January horses of all ages sale, according to Allen Kershaw. The soon-to-be 3-year-old son of Johar will sell the first day of the sale, Jan. 7.
Breaking from the rail, Joha withstood numerous challenges to score a front-running victory in the $400,000 Breeders' Futurity at Keeneland Oct. 6.
Most Popular Stories
- Carpe Diem, OBS March Co-Topper, Wins Debut
- Saratoga Attendance Spikes; Handle Declines
- New York-Breds Could Continue Strong Year
- The Week in Photos for 9/2/2014
- Competitive Edge Super Sharp in Hopeful Romp
- Study: Boots, Wraps Increase Leg Heat during Exercise
- Del Mar Trainers to Hop in Bouncey Ball Race
- Miss Serendipity, Blanc Snatch Yellow Ribbon
- Sharp Sensation Edges Ben's Cat in 'Monster
- Fall Meet at Los Alamitos Begins Sept. 5