The connections of Joha are comfortable switching to Plan B with their grade I winner, who was withdrawn from the Keeneland January horses of all ages sale and will be pointed to a summer-fall racing campaign.
Grade I winner Joha will be offered as a racing prospect at the Keeneland January horses of all ages sale, according to Allen Kershaw. The soon-to-be 3-year-old son of Johar will sell the first day of the sale, Jan. 7.
Breaking from the rail, Joha withstood numerous challenges to score a front-running victory in the $400,000 Breeders' Futurity at Keeneland Oct. 6.
Most Popular Stories
- Two-Time Champion Beholder Out of BC Distaff
- Hillstar Shoots to Canadian International Win
- Just The Judge Earns E. P. Taylor Verdict
- Head May Continue Mile Success with Anodin
- Untapable Tops Worktab Sunday at Santa Anita
- Maturing White Rose Blossoms in Dowager
- BC Classic: How Weak Are the Older Horses?
- Caspar Netscher Up in Time for Nearctic Win
- Fresh Native Bombshell Wins Ontario Fashion
- Undrafted Drills 5 Furlongs for Turf Sprint