The connections of Joha are comfortable switching to Plan B with their grade I winner, who was withdrawn from the Keeneland January horses of all ages sale and will be pointed to a summer-fall racing campaign.
Grade I winner Joha will be offered as a racing prospect at the Keeneland January horses of all ages sale, according to Allen Kershaw. The soon-to-be 3-year-old son of Johar will sell the first day of the sale, Jan. 7.
Breaking from the rail, Joha withstood numerous challenges to score a front-running victory in the $400,000 Breeders' Futurity at Keeneland Oct. 6.
Most Popular Stories
- Hoppertunity Stays Up in Roughshod Rebel
- Featured Horse Profile: Close Hatches
- Let Faith Arise Puts Santa Margarita On Ice
- Onlyforyou Euthanized After Training Accident
- Close Hatches Proves Class in Azeri Stakes
- Golden Lad Pulls Away for Razorback Romp
- Centre Court Scores Game Honey Fox Repeat
- Arkansas Derby Preview Day Preview Blog
- Cairo Prince Leads Florida Derby Worktab
- Bath Time for Hoppertunity