The connections of Joha are comfortable switching to Plan B with their grade I winner, who was withdrawn from the Keeneland January horses of all ages sale and will be pointed to a summer-fall racing campaign.
Grade I winner Joha will be offered as a racing prospect at the Keeneland January horses of all ages sale, according to Allen Kershaw. The soon-to-be 3-year-old son of Johar will sell the first day of the sale, Jan. 7.
Breaking from the rail, Joha withstood numerous challenges to score a front-running victory in the $400,000 Breeders' Futurity at Keeneland Oct. 6.
Most Popular Stories
- Zenyatta in Foal to War Front Again
- Bill Puts USADA in Charge of Drug Testing
- Grade I Producer Critics Acclaim Dies
- Blood-Horse Unveils Multimedia Tablet Edition
- Carpe Diem, Madefromlucky Work in Company
- Treve Terrific in Corrida Romp at Saint-Cloud
- Storm Cat Statue on Loan to Saratoga Park
- Violette: NY Exercise Riders Still Covered
- The Truth Or Else Joins Belmont Stakes Mix
- Slideshow: Groupie Doll's First Foal At Home