She's Gottogetaway, ridden by Isaias Enriquez at 28-1, caught a weary 2-5 favorite Dirty Diana close to home to register a neck victory in the Wednesday's $100,000 Generous Portion Stakes for 2-year-old California-bred fillies at Del Mar.
Watson and Weitman Performances' Dirty Diana, another 2-year-old speedster from the talent-rich barn of perennial Del Mar champion trainer Bob Baffert, turned in an impressive triumph in the $125,000 CTBA Stakes. A $2.4 million Pick Six carryover was split among 152 tickets.
A group of 10 2-year-old California bred fillies, including two first-time starters, was entered in Friday's $125,000 California Thoroughbred Breeders Association Stakes. The fillies will run 5 1/2 furlongs on the main track.
Most Popular Stories
- Curlin to Hill 'n' Dale in 2016
- USADA Contributes to Steroid Crackdown
- Rachel's Valentina, Tonasah Head Spinaway
- Del Mar Debutante Field Talented and Diverse
- Back to Business for Liam's Map in Woodward
- Spendthrift Out Front with Top Sires' Fees
- Goldy Espony on Streak Entering Glens Falls
- Suffolk to Reopen for First of Three Programs
- No Stability with Texas Commission Funding
- Takeover Target Heads Saranac