Grade I winner and millionaire Taste of Paradise, who came close to winning the TVG Breeders' Cup Sprint (gr. I) at Belmont Park, will enter stud at Pope McLean's Crestwood Farm near Lexington.
The racing career of William Bloom's Sharp Performance, who suffered severe soft tissue damage to both front legs in Saturday's Fort Marcy (gr. IIIT) at Aqueduct, is over. The four-year-old son of Kris S. is stabilized and resting in Donk's Belmont Park barn.
Sharp Performance, rising to the stakes ranks after winning an allowance and maiden race in consecutive starts, scored a one-length victory Sunday in the $150,000 Lexington Stakes (gr. IIIT) at Belmont Park.
Most Popular Stories
- Palace Malice Sustains Minor Foot Bruise
- Ties Atop TJC's Experimental Free Handicaps
- Penn National Gaming Reports Losses for 2014
- NTRA Meets With Treasury on Withholding Taxes
- Upgraded Marine Gives Canada 44 Graded Stakes
- Belle Gallantey Looks for More in Ladies 'Cap
- That Handicapping Show: The Martha Washington
- PA Breeders Offering Stallion Season Auction
- NJ Breeders Holding Online Season Auction
- Talented Field Assembles for the Sam F. Davis