Three Chimneys Farm announced Jan. 7 that Jacob West has been appointed as director of bloodstock services, a new division created to expand the farm's commercial reach for its growing customer base.
A weanling colt sired by Yonaguska was purchased by Bloodstock Services for $210,000 as the top price during Sunday's session of the Keeneland November Breeding Stock Sale, which showed solid gains over the comparable session one year ago.
Most Popular Stories
- Racing's Stars Set for Santa Anita Saturday
- Pinhooking Rookie Scores Big at Keeneland
- Texas Chrome Pointing to Dirt Mile
- Eddie D. Stakes Split Into Divisions
- California Chrome Arrives at Santa Anita
- NBC Will Air Pegasus World Cup
- Songbird Untouchable in Cotillion
- Team Block relocating Fort Prado to Indiana
- Amid Gloomy Forecast, Illinois Sets Dates
- Connect Bounces Back in Pennsylvania Derby