Three Chimneys Farm announced Jan. 7 that Jacob West has been appointed as director of bloodstock services, a new division created to expand the farm's commercial reach for its growing customer base.
A weanling colt sired by Yonaguska was purchased by Bloodstock Services for $210,000 as the top price during Sunday's session of the Keeneland November Breeding Stock Sale, which showed solid gains over the comparable session one year ago.
Most Popular Stories
- Irap Gets Best of Girvin in Ohio Derby
- California Sire Benchmark Dead at 26
- Collected Dominant Again in Precisionist Stakes
- Battle of Midway Cruises to Affirmed Victory
- 'Hermaphrodite' Reported Before Race at Santa Anita
- Brothers in Arms: Idaho Takes Hardwicke Stakes
- Finley'sluckycharm Makes it Three in a Row in Chicago
- Mind Your Biscuits Emerges Well From Bullet Work
- Stormin Fever Euthanized at 23
- Undefeated Caravaggio Shines in Commonwealth Cup