A weanling colt sired by Yonaguska was purchased by Bloodstock Services for $210,000 as the top price during Sunday's session of the Keeneland November Breeding Stock Sale, which showed solid gains over the comparable session one year ago.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Arrives at Belmont
- Sun and Warmer Temps Forecast for Belmont Day
- Stewart 'Feeling Good' About Tale of Verve
- Coolmore: Zenyatta's Dam Vertigineux Has Died
- Sherman Reflects on Belmont Past and Present
- De Kock Says American Pharoah a 'Super Horse'
- American Pharoah Has Final Breeze for Belmont
- NTRA Announces NHC Dates, Updated Rules
- Belmont Stakes News Update for June 2
- Florida Governor Signs Medication Reform Bill