Three Chimneys Farm announced Jan. 7 that Jacob West has been appointed as director of bloodstock services, a new division created to expand the farm's commercial reach for its growing customer base.
A weanling colt sired by Yonaguska was purchased by Bloodstock Services for $210,000 as the top price during Sunday's session of the Keeneland November Breeding Stock Sale, which showed solid gains over the comparable session one year ago.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate Impresses at Santa Anita
- Far From Over Victorious in Return
- How a Sire Line Develops
- Phantom Dollars Flood Track's Double Pool
- Too Early to Gauge 'Brexit' Effect on Sales
- Fairplex, Santa Anita House Evacuated Horses
- Mohaymen Back to Work in New York
- Exclusive Contest: Name the White-Headed Foal
- Magee Clinches Training Title at Pimlico
- Putting Uncle Mo in Perspective