Three Chimneys Farm announced Jan. 7 that Jacob West has been appointed as director of bloodstock services, a new division created to expand the farm's commercial reach for its growing customer base.
A weanling colt sired by Yonaguska was purchased by Bloodstock Services for $210,000 as the top price during Sunday's session of the Keeneland November Breeding Stock Sale, which showed solid gains over the comparable session one year ago.
Most Popular Stories
- Unique Bella Sidelined Due to Shin Issue
- Classic Empire to Arkansas Derby After Impressive Work
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- McCraken, Gunnevera Top Kentucky Derby Future Wager
- Tepin Refuses to Work March 27 at Palm Meadows
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - March 28, 2017
- Tapit Colt Tops Barretts Hips to Watch
- Arrogate and How We Define Greatness
- Hence Springs Upset in Sunland Derby
- Skychai Racing Purchases Interest in Fast and Accurate