A Fastnet Rock colt commanded the highest price of Aust$100,000 ($100,690 in U.S. funds) on the third and final day of William Inglis & Son's Australian weanling and bloodstock sale June 29.
Teardrop Rock brought Aust$125,000 ($125,800 in U.S. funds) to top the select broodmare portion of the William Inglis & Son Australian weanling and bloodstock sale June 28.
The average price increased 54% from a year ago and the median price rose 62.5% during the select weanling portion of the William Inglis & Son Australian weanling and bloodstock sale June 27 in Sydney.
Most Popular Stories
- Songbird Untouchable in Las Virgenes
- Mshawish Dazzles in Donn Handicap
- Hoppertunity Edges Imperative in San Antonio
- Mor Spirit Secures Robert B. Lewis Score
- Flamboyant Keeps Rolling in San Marcos
- Lukes Alley Takes Gulfstream Park Turf
- Medication Guidelines Bring Call for Research
- Marquee Miss Edges Nickname at Oaklawn
- El Niño Could Present Triple Crown Challenge
- Lady Shipman Aces Season Debut