Bloodstock Research Information Services has launched an online version of its 40-year-old American Produce Records.
The 13th annual Brisnet.com Handicapping Challenge Dec. 10 offers Bloodstock Research Information Services members a free opportunity to compete for a seat at the $2 million National Handicapping Championship Jan. 27-28.
Richard F. "Dick" Broadbent, the founder of Bloodstock Research Information Services, died March 30 at age 73. He was an innovator in bringing technology to horseracing fans.
Youbet.com, the online horse racing and wagering service, is being sued by a Kentucky racing information company for allegedly failing to pay an estimated $80,000 in royalties.
Racing and breeding news and information.
Most Popular Stories
- Laurel Cancels Racing Due to Water Main Break
- American Pharoah to Haskell
- 'Evolution of Racing' Approaches in Lexington
- Main Sequence Class of Loaded United Nations
- New Whip Rule's First Day No Problem in SoCal
- KY Horse Park Transitioning to Black Fences
- Los Alamitos Enjoys Opening-Day Handle Spike
- Java's War Seeks Elusive Win in Singspiel
- Barbados Returns in Carry Back
- Fox Sports 1 to Broadcast United Nations S.