Blood-Horse Publications took home several awards from the 2005 American Horse Publications Annual Awards Program held June 11 in Seattle, Wash. The awards are for material published in 2004.
Blood-Horse Publications won several top honors June 12 during the American Horse Publications awards presentations in Lexington, Ky. This years event was dubbed the 2004 AHP
The Blood-Horse Publications team earned 16 awards at the American Horse Publications annual Awards Program Saturday night in Hunt Valley, Maryland.
Due to circumstances beyond our control, users of bloodhorse.com and other electronic features of Blood-Horse Publications may experience service interruptions over the next couple of days.
The Blood-Horse has a new logo and adopted a new corporate name to better reflect the diversity of the company, according to publisher Stacy V. Bearse, president and CEO. Previously operated as The Blood-Horse Inc., the company will now operate as Blood-Horse Publications.
Bloodhorse.com and The HayNet (www.haynet.net) have been selected by the editors of Forbes magazine as Forbes "Best of The Web" sites, which are selected based on their content, design, navigation, speed, and customization. Bloodhorse.com and haynet.net, an equine industry directory, are owned by The Blood-Horse Inc.
bloodhorse.com, the Thoroughbred industry's leading online Web site for Thoroughbred racing and breeding news and information, is now offering free daily Leading Sire Lists for Leading Sires, Leading Broodmare Sires, First Crop Sires, Second Crop Sires, and Third Crop Sires.
Most Popular Stories
- Crown Champ American Pharoah Returns to Work
- E Dubai Filly Top Pick at MD Yearling Show
- Casse Eyes Second Straight Queen's Plate Win
- KHRC Delays Action on Medication Rules
- Churchill Downs Spring Meet Handle Increases
- Presque Isle Asks State for Guidance on Deer
- Normandy Invasion Set to Return at Delaware
- Keeneland Expands Fall Meet Stakes Schedule
- ABR Releases Another Digital Video Ad
- Lenny's Place: Summer Arrives Edition