The Blood-Horse Publications team earned 16 awards at the American Horse Publications annual Awards Program Saturday night in Hunt Valley, Maryland.
Due to circumstances beyond our control, users of bloodhorse.com and other electronic features of Blood-Horse Publications may experience service interruptions over the next couple of days.
The Blood-Horse has a new logo and adopted a new corporate name to better reflect the diversity of the company, according to publisher Stacy V. Bearse, president and CEO. Previously operated as The Blood-Horse Inc., the company will now operate as Blood-Horse Publications.
Bloodhorse.com and The HayNet (www.haynet.net) have been selected by the editors of Forbes magazine as Forbes "Best of The Web" sites, which are selected based on their content, design, navigation, speed, and customization. Bloodhorse.com and haynet.net, an equine industry directory, are owned by The Blood-Horse Inc.
bloodhorse.com, the Thoroughbred industry's leading online Web site for Thoroughbred racing and breeding news and information, is now offering free daily Leading Sire Lists for Leading Sires, Leading Broodmare Sires, First Crop Sires, Second Crop Sires, and Third Crop Sires.
Most Popular Stories
- Rodenticide Linked to Six Sudden Horse Deaths
- Attorney: NYTHA Protest Plan Not Objective
- Durkin to Receive Eclipse Award of Merit
- KEEP Changes Include Staff, Expenditures
- Slideshow: 2014 Farewells
- Dortmund Stands Out in Los Alamitos Futurity
- RCI Appoints Five to New Medication Board
- RMTC Plans Changes but No Merger with RCI
- Date Announced for Second CBA Symposium
- Trainer Wells Pleads Guilty to Rigging Races