Edward L. Bowen's latest book, "Legacies of the Turf: A Century of Great Thoroughbred Breeders (Vol. 1)", has been selected as a finalist for ForeWord Magazine's Book of the Year Award in the sports category. "Legacies of the Turf", which tells the stories of the powerhouse dynasties that dominated horse racing in the early to mid-twentieth century, is published by Eclipse Press, a division of Blood-Horse Publications, a multimedia publishing company that traces its roots to 1916.
Blood-Horse Publications announces the acquisition of a new 46,000 square-foot building, located at 3101 Beaumont Centre Circle on land that was originally part of the historic 4,000-acre Beaumont Farm.
Most Popular Stories
- Hoppertunity Stays Up in Roughshod Rebel
- Let Faith Arise Puts Santa Margarita On Ice
- Close Hatches Proves Class in Azeri Stakes
- Golden Lad Pulls Away for Razorback Romp
- Centre Court Scores Game Honey Fox Repeat
- Onlyforyou Euthanized After Training Accident
- Miss Mossman Surprises in New Zealand Oaks
- Champs Beholder, She's a Tiger Post Workouts
- Cairo Prince Leads Florida Derby Worktab
- Dissident, Appearance Win at Royal Randwick