Edward L. Bowen's latest book, "Legacies of the Turf: A Century of Great Thoroughbred Breeders (Vol. 1)", has been selected as a finalist for ForeWord Magazine's Book of the Year Award in the sports category. "Legacies of the Turf", which tells the stories of the powerhouse dynasties that dominated horse racing in the early to mid-twentieth century, is published by Eclipse Press, a division of Blood-Horse Publications, a multimedia publishing company that traces its roots to 1916.
Blood-Horse Publications announces the acquisition of a new 46,000 square-foot building, located at 3101 Beaumont Centre Circle on land that was originally part of the historic 4,000-acre Beaumont Farm.
Most Popular Stories
- King's Bishop: Coup de Grace vs. Wildcat Red
- Travers Favorite Bayern Arrives at Saratoga
- Heated Rivalry Rekindled in Del Mar Handicap
- Ready to Act, Daring Kathy Vie at Woodbine
- Starstruck Heads Cast in Monmouth's Violet
- Shared Belief Looking to Retain His Throne
- Better Lucky Sticks With Dirt for Ballerina
- Big Three Clash in Rich Travers Stakes
- Australia Easy Juddmonte International Winner
- FDA Sends Warning Letter to Compounding Firm