The Jockey Club and the Thoroughbred Owners and Breeders Association announced Feb. 27 that The Jockey Club Information Systems has purchased a majority ownership interest in Blood-Horse magazine.
With the Feb. 27 announcement that The Jockey Club has purchased a majority interest in Blood-Horse, Jim Gagliano, president and chief operating officer of The Jockey Club, answers questions about the transaction.
- Northeast Region, Midwest Region, Southeast Region, Southwest Region, West Region, Kentucky, Mid-Atlantic
Several companies have been sending out unauthorized renewal forms to The Blood-Horse magazine subscribers. Please do not respond to these fraudulent offers.
As a companion to the article in the January 30, 2010 issue of The Blood-Horse magazine, Ron Mitchell talks with Oliver Tait about Street Cry, his qualities and the qualities of his offspring. Watch Video
Most Popular Stories
- Pletcher Horses Top Belmont Work Tab
- Frosted Continues Working Toward Belmont
- Geller to Follow Loiselle on Woodbine Mic
- Commentary: Unintended Consequences
- Frosted Scheduled for Belmont Stakes Run
- American Pharoah Back on Track at Churchill
- American Pharoah to Stand at Ashford Stud
- Zayat Calls Gambling Debt Lawsuit Extortion
- Zayat Sells Stud Rights to American Pharoah
- CHRB Discusses Los Al at Monthly Meeting