Take a quick tour of the BloodHorse.com blogs, multimedia, and reports tabs, located in the horizontal navigation mega dropdown. Watch Video
If you're reading this blog, then you've most likely been randomly selected to preview the new BloodHorse.com homepage. Read Blog
- By Esther Marr
After a three-year hiatus, the National Thoroughbred Racing Association's Marketing Summit was brought to the forefront of a growing list of necessary steps toward creating a better industry. The three day conference, held Sept. 21-23 at the Red Rock Casino, Resort & Spa in Las Vegas, covered a variety of topics, from reaching new generations of fans, to discussing updates on several NTRA programs and initiatives.
Critically acclaimed author and former champion steeplechase jockey Sean Clancy brought a new and engaging aspect to Bloodhorse.com's Triple Crown Mania coverage when he began his new Blog "The Inside Rail."
Most Popular Stories
- Breeders' Cup Pre-Entries Total 185
- Charismatic Moving to Old Friends
- Beholder, 'Lord' Likely to Retire After BC
- Breeders' Cup Race Order, Wagering Options
- Drosselmeyer to Remain in Brazil
- Bernardini Rules Fasig-Tipton Final Session
- Arrogate Smooth in Six Furlong Work
- Noble Bird Heads Field of Eight in Fayette
- Kentucky Derby Winner Monarchos Dies
- Mshawish Tops Taylor Made Roster, For Now