Take a quick tour of the BloodHorse.com blogs, multimedia, and reports tabs, located in the horizontal navigation mega dropdown. Watch Video
If you're reading this blog, then you've most likely been randomly selected to preview the new BloodHorse.com homepage. Read Blog
After a three-year hiatus, the National Thoroughbred Racing Association's Marketing Summit was brought to the forefront of a growing list of necessary steps toward creating a better industry. The three day conference, held Sept. 21-23 at the Red Rock Casino, Resort & Spa in Las Vegas, covered a variety of topics, from reaching new generations of fans, to discussing updates on several NTRA programs and initiatives.
Critically acclaimed author and former champion steeplechase jockey Sean Clancy brought a new and engaging aspect to Bloodhorse.com's Triple Crown Mania coverage when he began his new Blog "The Inside Rail."
Most Popular Stories
- Texas Tracks Prepare for Sept. 1 Shutdown
- American Pharoah to Parade at Del Mar
- Espinoza Fined for Wearing Promo Material
- Woodward Stakes Field Could Prove Intriguing
- The Day After: No Regrets From Team 'Pharoah'
- Keen Ice Springs Travers Upset on 'Pharoah'
- Zivo Returns Against NY-Breds at Spa
- Keen Ice Tired After Travers, 'Classic' Ahead
- Cuomo Authorizes Further 1% Share to NYTHA
- CTT Pledges Funds for Barn Surveillance