One of the most successful breeding partnerships of recent times is ending. Arthur B. Hancock III's Stone Farm and Robert and Janice McNair's Stonerside Farm, which bred 2000 Kentucky Derby winner (gr. I) Fusaichi Pegasus, are selling five mares they own together during the Keeneland November auction.
Angel Fever, the dam of Kentucky Derby (gr. I) winner Fusaichi Pegasus, has died as a result of injuries she sustained in a paddock accident on Jan. 30 at Arthur B. Hancock III's Stone Farm in Paris, Ky.
Most Popular Stories
- Social Inclusion to Move to Chad Brown
- Palace Malice Hoping to Continue His Roll
- Coltimus Prime Rules Prince of Wales
- Montana Jockey Seriously Injured in Spill
- Study: EIPH Does Not Shorten Racing Careers
- Purses, Races Set for WV Classics Card
- Equibase Announces Redesigned Website
- Ashford's Shanghai Bobby to Shuttle to Brazil
- Plenty of Options for Bayern after Haskell
- Shadwell Turf Mile to Offer $1 Million Purse