One of the most successful breeding partnerships of recent times is ending. Arthur B. Hancock III's Stone Farm and Robert and Janice McNair's Stonerside Farm, which bred 2000 Kentucky Derby winner (gr. I) Fusaichi Pegasus, are selling five mares they own together during the Keeneland November auction.
Angel Fever, the dam of Kentucky Derby (gr. I) winner Fusaichi Pegasus, has died as a result of injuries she sustained in a paddock accident on Jan. 30 at Arthur B. Hancock III's Stone Farm in Paris, Ky.
Most Popular Stories
- Shared Belief Confirmed Off KY Derby Trail
- Run the Bluegrass Race Honors Zenyatta
- 'Mandate' Should Be Strong in Rebel Stakes
- Social Inclusion On Derby Path After Big Win
- Santa Ana Features Return of Emollient
- McGaughey Encouraged by Honor Code's Effort
- Rosario Rides General a Rod in Florida Derby
- Jockey Von Rosen Suffers Serious Injury
- 'Derby Poker Bourbon Bash' to Benefit TCA
- Game On Dude Heads World's Best Racehorses