One of the most successful breeding partnerships of recent times is ending. Arthur B. Hancock III's Stone Farm and Robert and Janice McNair's Stonerside Farm, which bred 2000 Kentucky Derby winner (gr. I) Fusaichi Pegasus, are selling five mares they own together during the Keeneland November auction.
Angel Fever, the dam of Kentucky Derby (gr. I) winner Fusaichi Pegasus, has died as a result of injuries she sustained in a paddock accident on Jan. 30 at Arthur B. Hancock III's Stone Farm in Paris, Ky.
Most Popular Stories
- Day By Day
- Seven Derby Hopefuls Bred Outside Kentucky
- Cairo Prince Scheduled for Ankle Surgery
- Champion Steeplechaser Flatterer Dies at 35
- NBC Sports Group to Air Derby, Triple Crown
- Breeders' Cup Challenge Series Expands
- Kentucky Derby and Oaks Daily Updates
- 40-Day Santa Anita Spring Meet Starts Friday
- Light on 2-Year-Olds? Blame the Weather
- Social Inclusion Breezes, Preakness Targeted