One of the most successful breeding partnerships of recent times is ending. Arthur B. Hancock III's Stone Farm and Robert and Janice McNair's Stonerside Farm, which bred 2000 Kentucky Derby winner (gr. I) Fusaichi Pegasus, are selling five mares they own together during the Keeneland November auction.
Angel Fever, the dam of Kentucky Derby (gr. I) winner Fusaichi Pegasus, has died as a result of injuries she sustained in a paddock accident on Jan. 30 at Arthur B. Hancock III's Stone Farm in Paris, Ky.
Most Popular Stories
- Trainer Chad Brown Finally Lands His Knockout
- Semper Fortis Takes Ralis' Spot in Pegasus World Cup
- Gun Runner Likely Out of Pegasus World Cup
- Keen Ice to Calumet Upon Retirement
- After the Eclipse: Songbird at WinStar Part 2
- California Chrome Again Horse of the Year
- One More Time: California Chrome Sizzles in Final Work
- Tepin Gets Serious in Latest Work
- Gulfstream Park Receives Safety Reaccreditation
- Sherman Staying in the Moment With California Chrome