Max Hugel's Gal O Gal didn't draw well for Saturday's $100,000 Honey Fox Handicap (gr. III) at Gulfstream Park, according to Vinnie Blengs. But the trainer is keeping a positive outlook for his 4-year-old filly as she begins a campaign that might include the Sunshine Millions Filly and Mare Turf on Jan. 24.
If there is one thing Charming Colony needs in Friday's $100,000 Palm Beach Stakes (gr. IIIT) it is a fast pace. If he gets it in the 1 1/8-mile turf test then his trainer Vinnie Blengs believes he will win the race.
The Big Top has been taken down and racing's "Greatest Show on Earth" has moved on. But that doesn't mean there aren't any talented entertainers left in New York to provide thrills and chills for fans of all ages.
Most Popular Stories
- Yes It's True Euthanized
- Pender Harbour: Farewell to 'The King'
- Commissioner to WinStar Farm for 2016
- Effinex Looks for His Highlight Win in Clark
- Churchill Unveils Derby Sire Future Wager
- Kentucky Oaks Winner Keeper Hill Dead at 20
- Dortmund Out of Clark Handicap
- Tonalist, Red Vine Please in Cigar Mile Drill
- Rousing Sermon to Rancho San Miguel in 2016
- Nyquist Heads Pool 1 of Derby Future Wager