Germany's premier yearling sale, held by BBAG at Baden-Baden over two days, ended Sept. 4 with substantial declines despite a much expanded catalogue.
A private funeral for bloodstock agent Joss Collins will be held Feb. 18, followed by a public service at St. Mary's Church in Newmarket, England at 2:30 p.m. the same day.
Legendary English bloodstock agent Joss Collins, whose sale ring purchases included Nureyev and the record-priced Seattle Dancer, died Feb. 8 at age 56.
Most Popular Stories
- Outstanding Field Set for CashCall Futurity
- Podcast: Eclipse Awards 2013: Top 3-year-olds
- Kettle Corn to Stand in Ohio at Fair Winds
- Lucayan Well-Spotted in Hollywood Turf Cup
- Bringing Precision to Track Maintenance
- Records on the Line in Final Native Diver Run
- String King to Try Dirt at Fair Grounds
- Top Mare Nastique Dies at 29
- Drug Testing Not Without Its Challenges
- Kentucky Steps Toward Medication Uniformity