Germany's premier yearling sale, held by BBAG at Baden-Baden over two days, ended Sept. 4 with substantial declines despite a much expanded catalogue.
A private funeral for bloodstock agent Joss Collins will be held Feb. 18, followed by a public service at St. Mary's Church in Newmarket, England at 2:30 p.m. the same day.
Legendary English bloodstock agent Joss Collins, whose sale ring purchases included Nureyev and the record-priced Seattle Dancer, died Feb. 8 at age 56.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Returning Early From Break
- Paladin Bay Seeks to Tame Bison City Stakes
- Isabella Sings First Winner for Eskendereya
- Xpressbet to Sponsor West Virginia Derby
- Social Inclusion Breezes for Haskell
- 'Princess' Looks Tough in Delaware Handicap
- Del Mar's Paddock Sale to be Held July 20
- Heerman Shaped Today's Thoroughbred Sales
- 'Power' Pair Square Off in July Cup
- Empire Dreams Stretches Out in New York Derby