Germany's premier yearling sale, held by BBAG at Baden-Baden over two days, ended Sept. 4 with substantial declines despite a much expanded catalogue.
A private funeral for bloodstock agent Joss Collins will be held Feb. 18, followed by a public service at St. Mary's Church in Newmarket, England at 2:30 p.m. the same day.
Legendary English bloodstock agent Joss Collins, whose sale ring purchases included Nureyev and the record-priced Seattle Dancer, died Feb. 8 at age 56.
Most Popular Stories
- BC Classic: How Weak Are the Older Horses?
- Hollendorfer: Shared Belief Has 'Great' Work
- O'Neill and Racing's Slow Regulatory Process
- F-T October Running Ahead of 2013 Record Pace
- Raffetto Joins New England HBPA Effort
- HRTV to Air Live Coverage of Breeders' Cup
- KY Necropsy Program Disproves 'Bad Step' Myth
- F-T October Yearling Sale Recap Day 2
- Trakus Coming to Some Australian Racecourses