Researchers at Texas A&M University have just completed a retrospective study into the safety of administering the killed West Nile virus vaccine to pregnant broodmares, the first study on this topic in equine reproductive research.
Hill 'n' Dale Farm announced Tuesday that Dr. Terry Blanchard, an internationally recognized authority on stallion fertility and mare reproduction, will join the Lexington, Ky. farm as resident veterinarian, starting Jan. 1. Blanchard has been a professor of equine theriogenology at Texas A&M for the past 17 years.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Has Final Work for Haskell
- American Pharoah Will Dictate Race Schedule
- One-Fifth Curlin Share Surpasses $6 Million
- Breaking Lucky Surprises in Prince of Wales
- Frac Daddy Retired With Suspensory Strain
- CDI Plans to Demolish Calder Grandstand
- Small Farm Yields Big Returns for Smith
- Sprint Champ, Commanding Curve Spice Stakes
- It's Wait and See for Large WV Derby Field
- Stanford Among Seven for Curlin Stakes