History was made Friday when Grand Score went through the ring at the Keeneland January Horses of All Ages sale as the 5-year-old horse's purchase price of $25,000 pushed the sale to a new record gross.
Most Popular Stories
- Hoppertunity Gets Churchill Score in Clark
- Kaigun Storms From Last to Seabiscuit Win
- Take Charge Brandi, Mr. Z to Los Alamitos
- The Turf Debut of California Chrome
- Classic Point Ekes Out Go for Wand Victory
- Judge Rules Veitch Improperly Dismissed
- Sea The Stars Colt Leads Tattersalls Session
- Cigar Mile As 'Stallion Maker'
- Preparing for Breeding Season
- Stryker Phd Faces Everton in Berkeley 'Cap