Farish, Elkins & Webber's Alumni Hall, far back early, took command in mid-stretch to win the $75,000 Black Tie Affair Handicap by 2 ½ lengths on Saturday at Arlington Park.
Padua Stables & Fog City Stables' Full Mandate rallied from last to take the lead at the eighth pole and hold off a game Bonus Pack to win the $100,000 Black Tie Affair Handicap by a neck Saturday at Arlington Park.
Frank C. Calabrese's Fight for Ally, seeking his sixth straight win, carries top impost of 117 pounds for Saturday's $100,000 Black Tie Affair Handicap at Arlington Park.
In addition to its eight-race Breeders' Cup Day card Saturday, Arlington Park will run three additional $100,000 handicaps – an early stakes double before the headline races and a turf course nightcap afterward.
Most Popular Stories
- Breeders' Cup Features 201 Pre-Entered Horses
- California's Golden Eagle Farm Set to Close
- Tapit Filly Tops Record F-T October Sale
- BC Classic: How Weak Are the Older Horses?
- Sherman Sees California Chrome Bouncing Back
- Declaration of War Moving to Ashford Stud
- Queen's Plate Winner Lexie Lou in Autumn Miss
- Top 3-Year-Olds Abound in BC Classic
- Tampa Bay Releases 2014-15 Stakes Schedule
- Early Thoughts on the BC Pre-Entries