Farish, Elkins & Webber's Alumni Hall, far back early, took command in mid-stretch to win the $75,000 Black Tie Affair Handicap by 2 ½ lengths on Saturday at Arlington Park.
Padua Stables & Fog City Stables' Full Mandate rallied from last to take the lead at the eighth pole and hold off a game Bonus Pack to win the $100,000 Black Tie Affair Handicap by a neck Saturday at Arlington Park.
Frank C. Calabrese's Fight for Ally, seeking his sixth straight win, carries top impost of 117 pounds for Saturday's $100,000 Black Tie Affair Handicap at Arlington Park.
In addition to its eight-race Breeders' Cup Day card Saturday, Arlington Park will run three additional $100,000 handicaps – an early stakes double before the headline races and a turf course nightcap afterward.
Most Popular Stories
- Arrogate, California Chrome Meet Again in Pegasus
- NYSGC Suspends Jockey Agent Gonzalez for 10 Years
- Trainer Chad Brown Finally Lands His Knockout
- Semper Fortis Takes Ralis' Spot in Pegasus World Cup
- Gun Runner Likely Out of Pegasus World Cup
- California Chrome Again Horse of the Year
- Keen Ice to Calumet Upon Retirement
- American Lion Gelding, Overdriven Filly Top OBS Works
- Beautyinthepulpit to New York's Buckridge Farm
- One More Time: California Chrome Sizzles in Final Work