Farish, Elkins & Webber's Alumni Hall, far back early, took command in mid-stretch to win the $75,000 Black Tie Affair Handicap by 2 ½ lengths on Saturday at Arlington Park.
Padua Stables & Fog City Stables' Full Mandate rallied from last to take the lead at the eighth pole and hold off a game Bonus Pack to win the $100,000 Black Tie Affair Handicap by a neck Saturday at Arlington Park.
Frank C. Calabrese's Fight for Ally, seeking his sixth straight win, carries top impost of 117 pounds for Saturday's $100,000 Black Tie Affair Handicap at Arlington Park.
In addition to its eight-race Breeders' Cup Day card Saturday, Arlington Park will run three additional $100,000 handicaps – an early stakes double before the headline races and a turf course nightcap afterward.
Most Popular Stories
- California Chrome Digs In for Final BC Breeze
- Breeders' Cup Modifies Convicted Trainer Rule
- Adelaide Strikes From Last to Win Cox Plate
- Busy Day of Breeders' Cup Works Oct. 25
- Speed Horses Hold Key to BC Classic
- Ouzts Takes Santa Anita Off 'Bucket List'
- BC 2014: California Chrome Work
- Grand Arch 'Ready to Go' for BC Mile
- Fed Biz in Quick Work for BC Dirt Mile
- Chrome Facing Retirement With Poor BC Effort