Alsvid carried on with his winning ways May 30 at Churchill Downs, upsetting the season debut of Breeders' Cup Sprint (gr. I) winner Work All Week in the $100,000 Aristides Stakes (gr. I).
Alsvid provided Hartman with his most lucrative career victory in the Count Fleet and headlines what the trainer calls his strongest stable to date. He will move to Churchill Downs for the first time during its upcoming meet.
Ted's Folly, the only Oklahoma-bred in the field of 2-year-olds for the $315,000 Remington Springboard Mile, finished with a rush to post his sixth consecutive victory on closing night at Remington Park Dec. 10.
Most Popular Stories
- Nyquist Draws Post 13, is 3-1 Derby Favorite
- Team Optimistic, Nyquist 'Full of Energy'
- Field of 22 Set for 142nd Kentucky Derby
- Lady Aurelia Awaits Queen Mary at Ascot
- Bensons Hope to Let Good Times Roll in Derby
- Court Ruling Important in Hobby Law Tax Cases
- Trainer Abrams Takes Leave of Absence
- The Path Back to Victory for Red Vine
- Rachel's Valentina 7-2 Oaks Favorite
- Fresh Horses Plentiful in 2016 Kentucky Derby