Alsvid carried on with his winning ways May 30 at Churchill Downs, upsetting the season debut of Breeders' Cup Sprint (gr. I) winner Work All Week in the $100,000 Aristides Stakes (gr. I).
Alsvid provided Hartman with his most lucrative career victory in the Count Fleet and headlines what the trainer calls his strongest stable to date. He will move to Churchill Downs for the first time during its upcoming meet.
Ted's Folly, the only Oklahoma-bred in the field of 2-year-olds for the $315,000 Remington Springboard Mile, finished with a rush to post his sixth consecutive victory on closing night at Remington Park Dec. 10.
Most Popular Stories
- Keen Ice Springs Travers Upset on 'Pharoah'
- The Day After: No Regrets from Team 'Pharoah'
- Travers Day Handle Just Shy of $50 Million
- Runhappy Romps to Record King's Bishop Score
- Loss Can't Derail Pharoah Phenomenon
- Island Town Crushes Smarty Jones Field
- Private Zone Speeds to Forego Victory
- Australian Trainer Bart Cummings Dies at 87
- Sheer Drama Plays Spoiler in Personal Ensign
- Flintshire Flies Away From Sword Dancer Foes