The connections of Preakness Stakes (gr. I) hopeful Dialed In aren't the only ones eligible for bonuses via the Maryland Jockey Club pending results of races May 20-21 at Pimlico Race Course.
Odds-on Alec's Moon made easy work of the $82,700 Portland Meadows Oaks after steadying early, cruising to a 6 1/2-length victory with leading jockey Joe Crispin aboard for trainer Jerry Hollendorfer Jan. 29 in Oregon.
The $80,000 Portland Meadows Oaks, part of the Black-Eyed Susan 2.2 program for 3-year-old fillies, is the featured event for a special Saturday program Jan. 29 at the Oregon racetrack.
Lilacs and Lace, under a vigorous ride by Russell Baze, collared front-running Cathy's Crunches past the 16th pole and drew off to a 1 1/2-length victory in the $92,000 California Oaks at Golden Gate Fields Jan. 1.
The talented Cathy's Crunches, riding a three-race win steak in Northern California stakes for trainer Jerry Hollendorfer, heads the field in the $100,000 California Oaks as the new year starts at Golden Gate.
MI Developments announced Sept. 7 the Black-Eyed Susan 2.2, a bonus program similar to its Preakness 5.5 bonus unveiled in last August.
Most Popular Stories
- Hoppertunity, Constitution Head Clark
- Indiana Trainer Facing Three-Year Suspension
- American Pharoah Touted in Derby Future Wager
- Sweeping New Drug Rules Approved in New York
- Voting Open for Secretariat Vox Populi Award
- Millennium Releases Stallion Roster, Fees
- Penn National Postpones Big Wednesday Card
- Old Friends Sets Open House for Silver Charm
- Hoppertunity Gets Churchill Chance in Clark
- TAA Accredits 19 Aftercare Organizations