Prairie Meadows Casino, Racetrack, and Hotel ended May 10 the additional equine herpesvirus-1 biosecurity protocols implemented April 18.
- By Ron Mitchell
Officials at Churchill Downs say confirmation of a case of equine herpesvirus (EHV-1) in one horse should have limited impact on the fall meet that begins Sunday, as long as the disease is limited.
Most Popular Stories
- Unique Bella Sidelined Due to Shin Issue
- Classic Empire to Arkansas Derby After Impressive Work
- McCraken, Gunnevera Top Kentucky Derby Future Wager
- Arrogate Last to First in Dubai World Cup
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen - March 28, 2017
- Tepin Refuses to Work March 27 at Palm Meadows
- Tapit Colt Tops Barretts Hips to Watch
- Arrogate and How We Define Greatness
- Tumblebrutus Gets 25th Black-Type Winner
- Skychai Racing Purchases Interest in Fast and Accurate