Prairie Meadows Casino, Racetrack, and Hotel ended May 10 the additional equine herpesvirus-1 biosecurity protocols implemented April 18.
- By Ron Mitchell
Officials at Churchill Downs say confirmation of a case of equine herpesvirus (EHV-1) in one horse should have limited impact on the fall meet that begins Sunday, as long as the disease is limited.
Most Popular Stories
- Girvin Upsets Risen Star Stakes
- Dortmund Could Return in Triple Bend
- Farrell Vaults to Top of Kentucky Oaks Leaderboard
- Irish War Cry Ticks All the Boxes in Five-Furlong Work
- Winx Soars to Fifteenth Straight Win
- Yorkiepoo Princess Scores Again at Aqueduct
- Unified Edges Mind Your Biscuits in GP Sprint
- Honorable Duty Holds Strong in Mineshaft Handicap
- Convey Edges Out Winter Derby Victory
- Broken Pelvis Cause of Charismatic's Death