Prairie Meadows Casino, Racetrack, and Hotel ended May 10 the additional equine herpesvirus-1 biosecurity protocols implemented April 18.
- By Ron Mitchell
Officials at Churchill Downs say confirmation of a case of equine herpesvirus (EHV-1) in one horse should have limited impact on the fall meet that begins Sunday, as long as the disease is limited.
Most Popular Stories
- Exaggerator to Run in Haskell
- Stellar Wind to Challenge Beholder Again
- Nyquist Arrives at Monmouth
- What's Going On Here: Sporting Gestures
- Stradivari Recuperating After Surgery
- Belmont Winner Creator Returns in Jim Dandy
- Songbird All Heart at Saratoga
- A.P. Indian Has Green Light in Vanderbilt
- 'Chrome' Edges Dortmund in Del Mar Battle
- Haveyougoneaway Delivers in Honorable Miss