Biosecurity, racetrack geometry, and best-practice turf management are among topics to be discussed at the 16th annual Track Superintendents Conference, set for June 11-13 at Canterbury Park in Shakopee, Minn., near Minneapolis.
Updates on the Equine Injury Database and compounded medications are part of the agenda for the Welfare and Safety of the Racehorse Summit June 28 at the Keeneland sale pavilion in Lexington.
The International Federation of Horseracing Authorities and the World Animal Health Organization said July 16 they signed an affiliation agreement designed to improve the international movement of racehorses.
Most Popular Stories
- Classic Empire to Resume Galloping
- Sanford Adds Another Chapter to Rich History Saturday
- Sircat Sally Faces Stiff Test in San Clemente
- Maryland Horse of the Year Ben's Cat Dies
- Litfin: No Going Against Arrogate in San Diego
- Abel Tasman Brings Form to Coaching Club American Oaks
- Del Mar Addressing Safety, Field Size Concerns
- Solis to Evaluate Future Following Surgery
- Arrogate Begins Del Mar Journey in San Diego Handicap
- Remembering Ben's Cat