Biosecurity, racetrack geometry, and best-practice turf management are among topics to be discussed at the 16th annual Track Superintendents Conference, set for June 11-13 at Canterbury Park in Shakopee, Minn., near Minneapolis.
Updates on the Equine Injury Database and compounded medications are part of the agenda for the Welfare and Safety of the Racehorse Summit June 28 at the Keeneland sale pavilion in Lexington.
The International Federation of Horseracing Authorities and the World Animal Health Organization said July 16 they signed an affiliation agreement designed to improve the international movement of racehorses.
Most Popular Stories
- Champion Songbird Confirmed for Ogden Phipps
- Classic Empire to Begins Belmont Training
- Epicharis Begins Journey to Belmont Park
- Catch A Glimpse Has Homecoming in Nassau
- CHRB Approves Medication Conditions for Breeders' Cup
- Humane Society, PETA Support USADA Bill
- Midnight Storm Seeks Grade 1 Dirt Win in Gold Cup
- Leslie's Lady in Foal to American Pharoah
- Lady Eli Brings Her Class to Gamely
- Classic Empire to Coolmore on Retirement