West Virginia shipper Researcher puts his three-race win streak on the line Dec. 13 at Aqueduct, as the 4-year-old gelding faces his stiffest test yet while battling three graded stakes winners in the $100,000-added Queens County Handicap (gr. III), a 1 3/16-mile trek on the inner track.
Carol Nyren's Dry Martini, a two-time graded stakes winner last season, broke into the 2008 win column in a big way Nov. 15, as the 5-year-old went from last-to-first en route to a convincing length victory in the $110,500 Stuyvesant Handicap (gr. III) in the slop at Aqueduct.
Most Popular Stories
- 'The Chief' in Florida Rather Than Saratoga
- Catalano's Daughter Reports Progress
- 2015 Preakness Stakes Logo Unveiled
- Travers or Pennsylvania Derby Next for Bayern
- No Worries for Paquette in First Race Call
- Godolphin's Romansh on Schedule for Whitney
- Bayern Wires Haskell; Favored Untapable 5th
- Delaware Park Cancels July 28 Racing Program
- Milestone Victory for Jockey Centeno
- Big Macher Collects Grade I Bing Crosby Win