West Virginia shipper Researcher puts his three-race win streak on the line Dec. 13 at Aqueduct, as the 4-year-old gelding faces his stiffest test yet while battling three graded stakes winners in the $100,000-added Queens County Handicap (gr. III), a 1 3/16-mile trek on the inner track.
Carol Nyren's Dry Martini, a two-time graded stakes winner last season, broke into the 2008 win column in a big way Nov. 15, as the 5-year-old went from last-to-first en route to a convincing length victory in the $110,500 Stuyvesant Handicap (gr. III) in the slop at Aqueduct.
Most Popular Stories
- Knee Chip Sidelines Hutcheson Winner Barbados
- The Great War to Return in 96ROCK Stakes
- Ocean Knight, Catalina Red Top Sam F. Davis
- Kentucky Approves Racing License for Blasi
- Invasor to Uruguay's Haras Cuatro Piedras
- Take Charge Brandi Set for Martha Washington
- First Reported Foal for Point of Entry
- No Movement on Plans for Calder Barn Area
- Xpressbet Offers 'X-Country Pick 4' Feb. 7
- Downey Profile: 10 U.S. Noms to UAE Derby