Fistfite, a son of Two Punch, died of a heart attack July 25. The 11-year-old stallion was standing in Kansas but was to stand in 2010 at the farm of his owner, Dr. Warren Center.
The Fasig-Tipton Midlantic preferred sale of 2-year-olds in training soared to new heights, recording the highest gross revenue and average price in its history during a two-day run that ended Tuesday in Maryland.
The New York State Racing and Wagering Board has disciplined a trainer, assistant trainer, and veterinarian for two tranquilizers found in the system of Vagabond Saint following a second-place finish in the second race at Aqueduct April 14.
Most Popular Stories
- Full Travers Field Awaits Exaggerator
- Flintshire Looking Strong for Sword Dancer
- Mohaymen Cuts Back to Sprint in King's Bishop
- Ballerina Stakes Has Stage Full of Talent
- Quality Five-Horse Field for Personal Ensign
- A.P. Indian Puts Streak On Line in Forego
- Masochistic Looms in Pat O'Brien
- California Chrome Superior in Pacific Classic
- Tepin Back to Brilliant in Saratoga Work
- 'Cleopatra' in Gate Drill for Debutante