Fistfite, a son of Two Punch, died of a heart attack July 25. The 11-year-old stallion was standing in Kansas but was to stand in 2010 at the farm of his owner, Dr. Warren Center.
The Fasig-Tipton Midlantic preferred sale of 2-year-olds in training soared to new heights, recording the highest gross revenue and average price in its history during a two-day run that ended Tuesday in Maryland.
The New York State Racing and Wagering Board has disciplined a trainer, assistant trainer, and veterinarian for two tranquilizers found in the system of Vagabond Saint following a second-place finish in the second race at Aqueduct April 14.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah 'Just Cruising' in Workout
- Optimism High for Fasig-Tipton July Yearlings
- White Filly Beautiful Devil Carries Tradition
- Horse Greeley Sold to Stand in Argentina
- Espinoza Tied in World's Best Jock Standings
- Speedy Grade III Winner Chitu Retired
- Kentucky Horsewoman Graves Dies at 61
- Keeneland Alters September Sale Format
- Two 'Super Saturdays' for Belmont Fall Meet
- ABR Releases Another Digital Video Ad