A new company, EquiMarker Analytics Corp., has announced it is developing the world's first equine metabolome platform.
Three Chimneys Sales has added three high-profile broodmares or broodmare prospects to its Fasig-Tipton November consignment.
The Breeders' Cup announced July 16 election results for five positions to its board of directors. Bill Oppenheim and Dr. J. David Richardson, are newly elected directors to the board.
The Breeders' Cup announced there are six candidates seeking election for three positions to its board of directors: Bret Jones, Robert Manfuso, Garrett O'Rourke, Bill Oppenheim, Richard Santulli, and Barry Weisbord.
It's no secret that breeders will be paying higher stud fees in 2001, and one stallion whose fee is expected to rise into the stratosphere is William T. Young's Storm Cat, who stood the 2000 season for $300,000 at his owner's Overbrook Farm near Lexington, Ky.
Most Popular Stories
- Florida Derby Winner Materiality Dies
- 'Chrome' Cruises to Awesome Again Win
- Ectot Stuns Flintshire in Hirsch Turf Classic
- Gormley Upsets FrontRunner Field
- Tom’s Ready Wins Ack Ack; Runhappy Fourth
- Forever Unbridled Cruises in the Beldame
- Joking Gets First Grade I Win in Vosburgh
- Bullet Train Gets First Stakes Winner
- Paulassilverlining Takes Muddy Gallant Bloom
- Leading Jockey Gallardo Heads to New York