Three Chimneys Sales has added three high-profile broodmares or broodmare prospects to its Fasig-Tipton November consignment.
The Breeders' Cup announced July 16 election results for five positions to its board of directors. Bill Oppenheim and Dr. J. David Richardson, are newly elected directors to the board.
The Breeders' Cup announced there are six candidates seeking election for three positions to its board of directors: Bret Jones, Robert Manfuso, Garrett O'Rourke, Bill Oppenheim, Richard Santulli, and Barry Weisbord.
It's no secret that breeders will be paying higher stud fees in 2001, and one stallion whose fee is expected to rise into the stratosphere is William T. Young's Storm Cat, who stood the 2000 season for $300,000 at his owner's Overbrook Farm near Lexington, Ky.
Most Popular Stories
- Grade I Winner Mission Approved Retired
- Big Fields for Hollywood's Final Curtain Call
- No Deal Yet on Will Take Charge, Horton Says
- Bourbon Courage Faces Csaba, Neck 'n Neck
- Legacy Bloodstock Relaunched by Easthams
- OwnerView to Host October Ownership Seminar
- That Handicapping Show: Dania Beach Stakes
- OH Panel to New Track: No Tellers, No Permit
- Tranquility Farm Downsizing, Moving North
- Ohio Tracks, Horsemen Close to VLT Agreements