A new company, EquiMarker Analytics Corp., has announced it is developing the world's first equine metabolome platform.
Three Chimneys Sales has added three high-profile broodmares or broodmare prospects to its Fasig-Tipton November consignment.
The Breeders' Cup announced July 16 election results for five positions to its board of directors. Bill Oppenheim and Dr. J. David Richardson, are newly elected directors to the board.
The Breeders' Cup announced there are six candidates seeking election for three positions to its board of directors: Bret Jones, Robert Manfuso, Garrett O'Rourke, Bill Oppenheim, Richard Santulli, and Barry Weisbord.
It's no secret that breeders will be paying higher stud fees in 2001, and one stallion whose fee is expected to rise into the stratosphere is William T. Young's Storm Cat, who stood the 2000 season for $300,000 at his owner's Overbrook Farm near Lexington, Ky.
Most Popular Stories
- Kentucky Derby Winner Monarchos Dies
- Arc Winner Found Could Run in BC Classic
- Keen Ice Confirmed for Breeders' Cup Classic
- WinStar Farm Sets 2017 Stud Fees
- California Chrome Powerful Late in BC Drill
- China Horse Club Buys into California Chrome
- Gainesway Colts Among Hips to Watch
- Lightstream Rallies to Win Raven Run
- Admirals War Chest Repeats MD Million Classic
- Winx Easily Wins Second Straight Cox Plate