Three Chimneys Sales has added three high-profile broodmares or broodmare prospects to its Fasig-Tipton November consignment.
The Breeders' Cup announced July 16 election results for five positions to its board of directors. Bill Oppenheim and Dr. J. David Richardson, are newly elected directors to the board.
The Breeders' Cup announced there are six candidates seeking election for three positions to its board of directors: Bret Jones, Robert Manfuso, Garrett O'Rourke, Bill Oppenheim, Richard Santulli, and Barry Weisbord.
It's no secret that breeders will be paying higher stud fees in 2001, and one stallion whose fee is expected to rise into the stratosphere is William T. Young's Storm Cat, who stood the 2000 season for $300,000 at his owner's Overbrook Farm near Lexington, Ky.
Most Popular Stories
- Tonalist, Wicked Strong Headline Jim Dandy
- Daring Dancer Prevails in Lake George Stakes
- Shanon Nicole Takes Off-Turf Indiana Grand
- Can Coup de Grace Land Blow in Amsterdam?
- Haskin: The Saint of Saratoga
- Delaware, Horsemen Hope to Pay Late Purses
- Eight Stakes Set for Churchill in September
- Art Sherman to Receive Laffit Pincay Award
- Final Breeders' Cup Board Seats Filled
- Queen's Horse Tests Positive for Morphine