Three Chimneys Sales has added three high-profile broodmares or broodmare prospects to its Fasig-Tipton November consignment.
The Breeders' Cup announced July 16 election results for five positions to its board of directors. Bill Oppenheim and Dr. J. David Richardson, are newly elected directors to the board.
The Breeders' Cup announced there are six candidates seeking election for three positions to its board of directors: Bret Jones, Robert Manfuso, Garrett O'Rourke, Bill Oppenheim, Richard Santulli, and Barry Weisbord.
It's no secret that breeders will be paying higher stud fees in 2001, and one stallion whose fee is expected to rise into the stratosphere is William T. Young's Storm Cat, who stood the 2000 season for $300,000 at his owner's Overbrook Farm near Lexington, Ky.
Most Popular Stories
- Goldencents vs. Wise Dan Showdown Likely
- OBS August Yearling Sale Ends With Declines
- Deep Spinaway Cast for Durkin's Final Call
- Back on Dirt at Keeneland; New Track Opens
- I Spent It, Competitve Edge Enter Hopeful
- Pleasantly Perfect to Taylor Made Stallions
- Cat's Claw Seeks Four in a Row in Glens Falls
- Enterprising Chases Sweep in Del Mar Derby
- Torrey Pines: Jojo Warrior, Fashion Plate Vie
- Bandbox Retired to Northview Stallion Station