A new company, EquiMarker Analytics Corp., has announced it is developing the world's first equine metabolome platform.
Three Chimneys Sales has added three high-profile broodmares or broodmare prospects to its Fasig-Tipton November consignment.
The Breeders' Cup announced July 16 election results for five positions to its board of directors. Bill Oppenheim and Dr. J. David Richardson, are newly elected directors to the board.
The Breeders' Cup announced there are six candidates seeking election for three positions to its board of directors: Bret Jones, Robert Manfuso, Garrett O'Rourke, Bill Oppenheim, Richard Santulli, and Barry Weisbord.
It's no secret that breeders will be paying higher stud fees in 2001, and one stallion whose fee is expected to rise into the stratosphere is William T. Young's Storm Cat, who stood the 2000 season for $300,000 at his owner's Overbrook Farm near Lexington, Ky.
Most Popular Stories
- Midnight Storm Seeks Grade 1 Dirt Win in Gold Cup
- Lady Eli Brings Her Class to Gamely
- CHRB Discusses Creating Single California Circuit
- Asmussen Earns $50,000 Preakness Weekend Bonus
- The Greatest Performance No One Has Seen
- Leslie's Lady in Foal to American Pharoah
- Classic Empire to Coolmore on Retirement
- Enola Gray, Illuminant Look Strong in Monrovia Field
- Freshman Flashpoint Gets His First Winner
- Maker a Triple Threat in AP Classic