Three Chimneys Sales has added three high-profile broodmares or broodmare prospects to its Fasig-Tipton November consignment.
The Breeders' Cup announced July 16 election results for five positions to its board of directors. Bill Oppenheim and Dr. J. David Richardson, are newly elected directors to the board.
The Breeders' Cup announced there are six candidates seeking election for three positions to its board of directors: Bret Jones, Robert Manfuso, Garrett O'Rourke, Bill Oppenheim, Richard Santulli, and Barry Weisbord.
It's no secret that breeders will be paying higher stud fees in 2001, and one stallion whose fee is expected to rise into the stratosphere is William T. Young's Storm Cat, who stood the 2000 season for $300,000 at his owner's Overbrook Farm near Lexington, Ky.
Most Popular Stories
- OBS Sale Closes With Records Shattered
- Turfway to Boost Purses With KTDF Supplements
- Two Colts Bring $1.6 Million Each at OBS
- What's Going On Here: Dude the Redeemer
- Malibu Moon Colt Brings $1.3 Million at OBS
- New York Panel to Adopt, Amend Racing Rules
- Northeast/Mid-Atlantic Region: A New Heritage
- Steve Haskin's Derby Dozen 3/10/2014
- Retro Rebel: Smarty Jones Wowed in 2004
- Slideshow: The Week in Photos for 3/11/2014