A new company, EquiMarker Analytics Corp., has announced it is developing the world's first equine metabolome platform.
Three Chimneys Sales has added three high-profile broodmares or broodmare prospects to its Fasig-Tipton November consignment.
The Breeders' Cup announced July 16 election results for five positions to its board of directors. Bill Oppenheim and Dr. J. David Richardson, are newly elected directors to the board.
The Breeders' Cup announced there are six candidates seeking election for three positions to its board of directors: Bret Jones, Robert Manfuso, Garrett O'Rourke, Bill Oppenheim, Richard Santulli, and Barry Weisbord.
It's no secret that breeders will be paying higher stud fees in 2001, and one stallion whose fee is expected to rise into the stratosphere is William T. Young's Storm Cat, who stood the 2000 season for $300,000 at his owner's Overbrook Farm near Lexington, Ky.
Most Popular Stories
- Irish War Cry Morning-Line Pick in Wide-Open Haskell
- Fayeq Impresses in Saratoga Allowance Victory
- Stellar Wind, Vale Dori Face Off Again in Hirsch
- Into the Gray Brings Graydar First Winner
- Successful Sire City Zip Dead at 19
- Jockey Flores Plans to Retire From Riding
- Accelerate Springs Stunning Upset as Arrogate Falters
- Always Dreaming, Cloud Computing Head Jim Dandy
- Look Back: Bernardini's Dandy Score at Saratoga
- Ascend, Bigger Picture to Clash in Bowling Green