Three Chimneys Sales has added three high-profile broodmares or broodmare prospects to its Fasig-Tipton November consignment.
The Breeders' Cup announced July 16 election results for five positions to its board of directors. Bill Oppenheim and Dr. J. David Richardson, are newly elected directors to the board.
The Breeders' Cup announced there are six candidates seeking election for three positions to its board of directors: Bret Jones, Robert Manfuso, Garrett O'Rourke, Bill Oppenheim, Richard Santulli, and Barry Weisbord.
It's no secret that breeders will be paying higher stud fees in 2001, and one stallion whose fee is expected to rise into the stratosphere is William T. Young's Storm Cat, who stood the 2000 season for $300,000 at his owner's Overbrook Farm near Lexington, Ky.
Most Popular Stories
- Status Quo Dates for Illinois Racing in 2015
- Alcibiades Kicks Off Return to Keeneland Dirt
- 2015 Dates Conflict at Two Kentucky Tracks
- Hong Kong Sprinter to Have U.S. Prep for BC
- Grade III Winner Fiftyshadesofgold Retired
- Tracks Find Human Touch Key With New Apps
- Big Brown Colt Tops Magic Millions 2YO Sale
- Espinoza Suspended for Awesome Again Ride
- Stopchargingmaria Will Be Offered at F-T Sale
- Added-Gaming Funds More Than Third of Purses