The Hong Kong Jockey Club is working hard to recruit the best U.S. runners for the Cathay Pacific International Races on Dec. 14. Curlin is one of several Breeders' Cup World Championship contenders being pursued for the Hong Kong Cup (HK-I).
- By Tom Precious
The New York Racing Association, currently seeking Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection, reported an operating loss of more than $7 million in December.
The New York Racing Association, which has said it might have to file for bankruptcy, today announced a reduction in stakes purses for 2006 of about $4 million.
Most Popular Stories
- Lukas Drops by to See Old Friend Charismatic
- Lemon Drop Kid an Emerging Broodmare Sire
- Miss Temple City Scores Matriarch by a Nose
- Santa Anita Moves American Oaks to Dec. 31
- Industry Asks for H-2B Visa Program Support
- Track Maintenance Internships Being Offered
- BH 100: Commemorates
- Laoban Works Toward Return
- Laurel Announces Winter Stakes Schedule
- ADW Company AmWest Joins NTRA