Churchill Downs Inc. reported that the retail value of "promotional allowances"--complimentary goods and services offered customers--totaled $33 million in 2013, up from $21.5 million the previous year.
Churchill Downs Inc. reported net revenues from continuing operations for the first quarter of 2013 increased 7% to $148.1 million from $138.2 million during the same period a year ago.
Churchill's experience in operating an ADW and working with state regulators could prove useful as it attempts to expand its Internet gambling operations.
Churchill Downs Inc. reports strong early interest in premium seating, including the Mansion, for Kentucky Derby Presented by Yum! Brands (gr. I) and Kentucky Oaks (gr. I) weekend.
Churchill Downs Inc. has invested at least an additional $1 million in Kentucky Downs, the track in South Central Kentucky that has reaped millions in revenues from Instant Racing machines introduced last fall.
Churchill Downs Inc. expects continued growth in its online wagering business, and with a little help from the Illinois governor, expansion of its gaming operations.
Churchill Downs Inc. plans to expand beyond pari-mutuel wagering should online gambling be legalized on the state or federal levels, company officials said March 15.
A day after Churchill Downs Inc. issued a revenue report from the first quarter of 2010 officials analyzed the information and talked about what's in store for the future of the company.
Churchill Downs Inc. announced Dec. 22 it has amended its revolving credit facility while increasing the borrowing capacity from $120 million to $275 million.
Most Popular Stories
- Travers Favorite Bayern Arrives at Saratoga
- King's Bishop: Coup de Grace vs. Wildcat Red
- Heated Rivalry Rekindled in Del Mar Handicap
- Shared Belief Looking to Retain His Throne
- Big Three Clash in Rich Travers Stakes
- Better Lucky Sticks With Dirt for Ballerina
- Australia Easy Juddmonte International Winner
- Ready to Act, Daring Kathy Vie at Woodbine
- Starstruck Heads Cast in Monmouth's Violet
- FDA Sends Warning Letter to Compounding Firm