Grade I winner Egg Drop, whose retirement was announced April 8, has been bred to Tapit, the current leading North American sire by earnings, for 2015.
After a disappointing comeback race a month ago, Singletary, the 2004 Breeders' Cup Mile (gr. IT) upset winner, proved he was back on top of his game with a solid victory in the $150,000 Arcadia Handicap (gr. IIT) at Santa Anita Park Saturday.
Most Popular Stories
- White-Headed Foal Named Southern Phantom
- Six Neglected Horses Cleared to Leave Farm
- Gaudet, Amoss to Join Saratoga Live Team
- Kentucky Neglect Case Under Investigation
- Relief Comes to Abandoned Horses in Kentucky
- A New Brand of Hero
- Fewer Fatalities Tied to Risk-Factor Changes
- MA Court Rules in Favor of Slots Referendum
- Bramlage: Decreased Use of Depo-Medrol a Plus
- Tampa Bay Downs Ready for Summer Festival