Grade I winner Egg Drop, whose retirement was announced April 8, has been bred to Tapit, the current leading North American sire by earnings, for 2015.
After a disappointing comeback race a month ago, Singletary, the 2004 Breeders' Cup Mile (gr. IT) upset winner, proved he was back on top of his game with a solid victory in the $150,000 Arcadia Handicap (gr. IIT) at Santa Anita Park Saturday.
Most Popular Stories
- Champion Hidden Lake Dies at 23
- Jockey Gallardo to Try Southern California
- California Chrome Draws Rail in Awesome Again
- Borell Enters Alford Plea on Cruelty Charges
- Santa Anita Installs Barn Surveillance System
- Stopchargingmaria in F-T November Sale
- Outwork, Speightster Retire to WinStar
- Another Try for Metaboss in John Henry Turf
- Impressive Maiden Winners Try Pilgrim Stakes
- Two Unbeaten Favorites in Florida Sire Series