Grade I winner Egg Drop, whose retirement was announced April 8, has been bred to Tapit, the current leading North American sire by earnings, for 2015.
After a disappointing comeback race a month ago, Singletary, the 2004 Breeders' Cup Mile (gr. IT) upset winner, proved he was back on top of his game with a solid victory in the $150,000 Arcadia Handicap (gr. IIT) at Santa Anita Park Saturday.
Most Popular Stories
- American Pharoah Impressive in Workout
- Winning Crown Connections Feel It's Time
- War Story to Skip Belmont, Head to Ohio Derby
- Untapable Works Toward Ogden Phipps Stakes
- American Pharoah 'Went Great' in Slop at CD
- KEDRC Makes Cobalt Policy Recommendation
- NBC Sports Commentators on 'Night School'
- NY Begins Weekly Track Information Reports
- 'Win and You're In' Spot for Ordak Dan
- Hard Not to Like Skims Rail, Takes Gamely