Grade I winner Egg Drop, whose retirement was announced April 8, has been bred to Tapit, the current leading North American sire by earnings, for 2015.
After a disappointing comeback race a month ago, Singletary, the 2004 Breeders' Cup Mile (gr. IT) upset winner, proved he was back on top of his game with a solid victory in the $150,000 Arcadia Handicap (gr. IIT) at Santa Anita Park Saturday.
Most Popular Stories
- Departing Retired to Claiborne Farm
- Blue Grass, Wood Memorial Downgraded
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?
- Cathryn Sophia to Pioneerof the Nile in 2017
- Doctor J Dub Breakthrough Horse for Antonucci
- Arrogate Returns to Work Tab
- Motion Hopes to Stay Hot in Matriarch
- Anchor Down Retired to Gainesway
- Ellis Historical Racing to Exacta Systems
- V. E. Day Retired to Waldorf Farm