Monmouth Park will become the first U.S. racetrack, and first New Jersey outlet of any kind, to offer daily fantasy sports games when it launches its fantasy sports website Jan. 2.
The Turf Publicists of America honored trainer Dale Romans with the Big Sport of Turfdom Award Nov. 16, an honor that recognizes Romans' efforts to work with media and turf publicists to promote the sport.
The Breeders' Cup has launched its $500K Pay Day promotion that will be conducted in partnership with 20 simulcast outlets across the country.
The Breeders' Cup is launching a series of marketing activities highlighting the Classic, Classic contenders, and Breeders' Cup Challenge "Win And You're In" division races, Breeders' Cup announced July 6.
Eric Wing, senior director of media relations for the National Thoroughbred Racing Association, has been elected president of the Turf Publicists of America for 2007.
The Turf Publicists of America have elected their slate of officers for 2007, president John Lee announced Dec. 6 at the organization's annual Mark Kaufman Workshop during the University of Arizona's Symposium on Racing & Gaming.
Most Popular Stories
- Annals of Time Surges to Win Hollywood Derby
- California Chrome Logs Work for 'Challenge'
- Half Dome Dude Sets Remington Track Record
- King and His Court Claims Display Stakes
- Highway Star Wins Go for Wand by a Nose
- Dynatail First Winner for Hightail
- Arrogate-'Chrome' Match Race in Pegasus?
- Departing Retired to Claiborne Farm
- Blue Grass, Wood Memorial Downgraded
- Changing Schedules Impacted Wood, Blue Grass