The Turf Publicists of America honored trainer Dale Romans with the Big Sport of Turfdom Award Nov. 16, an honor that recognizes Romans' efforts to work with media and turf publicists to promote the sport.
The Breeders' Cup has launched its $500K Pay Day promotion that will be conducted in partnership with 20 simulcast outlets across the country.
The Breeders' Cup is launching a series of marketing activities highlighting the Classic, Classic contenders, and Breeders' Cup Challenge "Win And You're In" division races, Breeders' Cup announced July 6.
Eric Wing, senior director of media relations for the National Thoroughbred Racing Association, has been elected president of the Turf Publicists of America for 2007.
The Turf Publicists of America have elected their slate of officers for 2007, president John Lee announced Dec. 6 at the organization's annual Mark Kaufman Workshop during the University of Arizona's Symposium on Racing & Gaming.
Most Popular Stories
- Chrome Facing Retirement With Poor BC Effort
- Midnight Lucky Out of F&M Sprint, Retired
- Ward Sends Talented Duo to Juvenile Turf
- Dayatthespa Silenced All Doubters
- WinStar Buys Half Interest in Daredevil
- The Big Apple's Big Vote
- Moreno in Sharp Breeders' Cup Classic Drill
- NJ Sports Betting Put on Hold by Court Order
- Fair Grounds Ordered to Restore Purse Funds
- Lab: Delays Followed Suspicious Samples Spike