The Turf Publicists of America honored trainer Dale Romans with the Big Sport of Turfdom Award Nov. 16, an honor that recognizes Romans' efforts to work with media and turf publicists to promote the sport.
The Breeders' Cup has launched its $500K Pay Day promotion that will be conducted in partnership with 20 simulcast outlets across the country.
The Breeders' Cup is launching a series of marketing activities highlighting the Classic, Classic contenders, and Breeders' Cup Challenge "Win And You're In" division races, Breeders' Cup announced July 6.
Eric Wing, senior director of media relations for the National Thoroughbred Racing Association, has been elected president of the Turf Publicists of America for 2007.
The Turf Publicists of America have elected their slate of officers for 2007, president John Lee announced Dec. 6 at the organization's annual Mark Kaufman Workshop during the University of Arizona's Symposium on Racing & Gaming.
Most Popular Stories
- Lady Pimpernel Gets First U.S. Win in Frankel
- Bayern, 'Chrome Work Toward Possible Rematch
- Distinctiv Passion Rockets to Midnight Lute
- Divine Oath Holds On in McKnight Handicap
- Speechify Takes Mr. Prospector at Gulfstream
- Apprentice Rider Ramgeet Out Indefinitely
- Ghost Bay Breaks Maiden in Maryland Juvenile
- Taris to be Sidelined After Injury in La Brea
- No Stopping Irish Mission in La Prevoyante
- Jockey Bain, 62, Wins Again at Gulfstream